goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
They have entry level jobs in the basement literally, and doing statistics with excel it seems. I'm not sure how it goes in other countries but we had that pegged down in high school, so I'm still not convinced that they actually went to college, or that they have lived separately from their parents for an extended period. While I do see your points on the matter, yctracon brought up some valid ones as well.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Feb 12 at 3:33am Unlocked Who can see this post All patrons Progress report Hi To be honest, we're worried. This update is proving to be larger than we thought it would be. As older patrons will know, we do on average about 260 renders a month. We figured that the logical spot where we can end this months update is Saturday night game time. Well, we've just wrapped up the Sandra route yesterday, and it was 190 renders and 2 animations. Scenes that we thought would take 6-8 renders, actually took 13-14 when we made them. We still have to do the no Sandra route, with a couple of more animations. Now, we'll be able to use a few renders from the Sandra route in the no Sandra route since some scenes are common to both routes, but we are a bit worried. If we can wrap it all up at around 300 renders, we'll be able to finish on time. But if it balloons much further than 300, there will likely be a delay. We'll know for sure on Sunday, and I'll make another post then, to keep you guys informed. 1581665867986.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We still have to do the no Sandra route, with a couple of more animations. Now, we'll be able to use a few renders from the Sandra route in the no Sandra route since some scenes are common to both routes, but we are a bit worried. If we can wrap it all up at around 300 renders, we'll be able to finish on time. But if it balloons much further than 300, there will likely be a delay. We'll know for sure on Sunday, and I'll make another post then, to keep you guys informed.
Or they could just drop the no Sandra route!

<ducks>

:p

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not in the Lisa cult, though a scene would be fun. I'm still team Haley or team Haley + Sandra. The others are all decorations.

Reactions: hankhill76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't have any others on the go only Sandra and Haley.

I did start off bedding everyone possible so had my boss and Diane as fuckbuddies until it was clear I could keep my relationship with Sandra going.

I thought we were going to be forced to break up and Sandra is top girl so had to start again and make sure not to cheat on her unless it's story.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I thought we were going to be forced to break up and Sandra is top girl so had to start again and make sure not to cheat on her unless it's story.
As I've said before I think there will be paths to happiness with just the MC and Haley but I think the "best" (or perhaps "easiest") ending is going to involve Sandra. She was obviously forced on us to provide early-game content, but I truly don't think that's the only reason. There's too much emphasis, especially via Victor. I think she was always crucial to the story, and the revelations about her past and how they relate to Haley's past only strengthen that supposition. People who couldn't wait to get rid of her are going to miss out.

I have three saves — Haley, Haley+Sandra, manwhore — though there's still no indication that the first and the third are exclusionary.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
As I've said before I think there will be paths to happiness with just the MC and Haley but I think the "best" (or perhaps "easiest") ending is going to involve Sandra. She was obviously forced on us to provide early-game content, but I truly don't think that's the only reason. There's too much emphasis, especially via Victor. I think she was always crucial to the story, and the revelations about her past and how they relate to Haley's past only strengthen that supposition. People who couldn't wait to get rid of her are going to miss out.

I have three saves — Haley, Haley+Sandra, manwhore — though there's still no indication that the first and the third are exclusionary.
If they do pull a Melody type of "best ending" bullshit, that's gonna leave a sour taste in a lot of people mouth.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If they do pull a Melody type of "best ending" bullshit, that's gonna leave a sour taste in a lot of people mouth.
I don't understand the problem. Melody had a myriad of endings. The developer had one he liked best. But there were so many that you must have been able to select one you liked. What difference did it make that the developer preferred another?

In the case of this game, I tend to believe with Segnbora that an ending with Sandra will be considered canon. I believe she was placed in the game for a reason. However, there are so many players that detest her character that it is obvious that the developer has placed an option to end the game without her. If some optional ending with or without Sandra satisfies any given player, it should be no problem if the developer prefers one that is different than yours or mine.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
There's also this: Haley's Story has always stood out for taking the idea of conducting an incestuous relationship in the real world fairly seriously. A Haley-only path carries, by far, the highest degree of difficulty in terms of pulling that off. That's why I suggested that maybe "easiest" is a better word than "best" for the H+S route.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes