goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
My point isn't that Dad's nose is bigger; Dad has a hook nose, and Chris does not.

There's also the whole skin shade thing. "Chris has a tan, and Dad doesn't" - Chris has a tan on his ass?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My point isn't that Dad's nose is bigger; Dad has a hook nose, and Chris does not.

There's also the whole skin shade thing. "Chris has a tan, and Dad doesn't" - Chris has a tan on his ass?
I don't think MC's parents are the ones from the other game, just saying that your ears and nose change with time due to gravity and other factors.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
though that's not up to a straight choice but not supporting her in one or two instances
Is it obvious or should I check a guide? Bit of a shame you are forced to go through a relationship you have zero investment in just to break it off later, but if it works for the story I guess it's alright.

Haley is non-optional, so if you prefer her then it's monogamous. Her content is unavoidable.
Yep, that's why I'm here.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Kinda upset on the parents, because i think they know roughly what happened to Hailey, but both don't do shit about it.

The father (imo) kinda dislike the MC, because he think MC is the caused of Hailey incident
The mom, really doesn't like Hailey because she thinks that Hailey caused the incident herself, and think that Hailey being around MC is just going to drag him down.
That's not the impression I got. I think the father is 100% clueless about what happened to Haley. He dislikes the MC because he thinks the symbiotic relationship between them is weird and since Haley is his fav, MC gets his disdain.

As for the mother, I don't think she blames Haley for causing the incident. I feel that she wanted to castrate Klaus (like the MC does now), but Haley wouldn't let her go through with it (kind of like now with MC) and that's why she's upset/distant with Haley.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is it obvious or should I check a guide? Bit of a shame you are forced to go through a relationship you have zero investment in just to break it off later, but if it works for the story I guess it's alright.

Yep, that's why I'm here.
You should check out the guide yeah.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have read script. Every text.
Okay, I believe you. But I also believe that you were exaggerating. I doubt that clicking on every screen and reading every word is possible in five minutes. I also assume that you only played through once. Since there are now two separate paths, one playthrough will only yield half the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Okay, I believe you. But I also believe that you were exaggerating. I doubt that clicking on every screen and reading every word is possible in five minutes. I also assume that you only played through once. Since there are now two separate paths, one playthrough will only yield half the game.
Doesn't necessary mean he want to play both paths though. I only done the Haley path, and care less about the other stuff. If that cut me short on content, then that be it, because its content I have no interest in anyways. But yeah, 5 minutes was exaggerating, unless someone spam enter key to get to naughty bits...

Reactions: EZ8lt

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Kinda upset on the parents, because i think they know roughly what happened to Hailey, but both don't do shit about it.

The father (imo) kinda dislike the MC, because he think MC is the caused of Hailey incident
The mom, really doesn't like Hailey because she thinks that Hailey caused the incident herself, and think that Hailey being around MC is just going to drag him down.

on the other hand, i feel bad for Sandra, even with all her past and everything she somehow fall for MC, and worse she doesn't even know what is happening between MC and Hailey.

Man maybe i shouldn't romance Sandra after all.
As I've said before, I got a feeling the Sandra + Haley path is going a way I do not like, aka more towards bi-sexual relationship between Haley and Sandra. Sandra did not seem to dislike being felt up by Haley, only concern was her faithfulness towards MC. So yeah looks like it's going towards them being together.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Doesn't necessary mean he want to play both paths though. I only done the Haley path, and care less about the other stuff. If that cut me short on content, then that be it, because its content I have no interest in anyways. But yeah, 5 minutes was exaggerating, unless someone spam enter key to get to naughty bits...
Of course. How anyone wants to play this game is a personal preference. No one will get any argument from me as to which path(s) or girl(s) they prefer.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As I've said before, I got a feeling the Sandra + Haley path is going a way I do not like, aka more towards bi-sexual relationship between Haley and Sandra. Sandra did not seem to dislike being felt up by Haley, only concern was her faithfulness towards MC. So yeah looks like it's going towards them being together.
I don't see it as a relationship between Haley and Sandra, but a three-way which includes the MC. Don't forget that at all times this story is told from the MC's point of view. He is always there.

This does imply that there will be moments between Haley and Sandra, with the MC watching and/or participating. There may be other times when Haley describes something that happened between the two girls to the MC. If any of that is repugnant to you, you might want to take the other path, or even stop playing.

Do you never play games where MFFs occur? It's difficult to avoid in adult games.

Reactions: Triangulum Games

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a 3way relationship of course things are going to happen between the girls too.

It's not a matter of faithfulness, they will all be together. Sandra will be with Haley as much as she will the MC, that's how those relationships work.

Same with proper harem games. When the MC isn't fucking the girls they all fuck each other.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Haley is trying to corrupt Sandra (in a nice way) so she'll accept being in a 3-way relationship between them and MC. In order to do that, she has to get close to her and get Sandra comfortable with being sexual-ish with Haley. Thus you get Haley kissing her, an occasional grope and being semi-naked/naked around each other.

Obviously when they do officially begin the 3-way relationship, they will sometimes do stuff together, although I personally don't see more than kissing and stuff during threesomes happening. I don't think either of them will have sex without MC also participating.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haley is trying to corrupt Sandra (in a nice way) so she'll accept being in a 3-way relationship between them and MC. In order to do that, she has to get close to her and get Sandra comfortable with being sexual-ish with Haley. Thus you get Haley kissing her, an occasional grope and being semi-naked/naked around each other.

Obviously when they do officially begin the 3-way relationship, they will sometimes do stuff together, although I personally don't see more than kissing and stuff during threesomes happening. I don't think either of them will have sex without MC also participating.
Considering the group behind this I think the girls will have their own thing going on too. Starting with Dana the girls involved in 3 way's have all had their own thing going on even when the MC wasn't involved.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It's a 3way relationship of course things are going to happen between the girls too.

It's not a matter of faithfulness, they will all be together. Sandra will be with Haley as much as she will the MC, that's how those relationships work.

Same with proper harem games. When the MC isn't fucking the girls they all fuck each other.
I get that you like this development and I get that you like Sandra more. I also agree with your earlier assessment that Sandra is a "better" person then Haley. Haley is manipulative and Sandra is sweet, naïve with a bit of OCD. Therefore I understand your choice with the threesome.

For my assessment, Sandra is just a tool for Haley to make her relationship with her brother work. She does not love Sandra. She is using Sandra. She pushed Sandra and her brother into a relationship. The brother may or may not have fallen in love with Sandra, but It's kind of the only reason Haley decided to let Sandra into her plan.

Normally I would called Haley a manipulative b#!c, but she can not help herself. She will do anything to keep her brother, including keeping Sandra around. I felt that it was wrong to drag Sandra unknowingly into this relationship. I think Haley can not truly love anyone besides the MC.

It's not like Izzy, Alexandra and puppy. They are truly in a 3 way relationship. Izzy and Alexandra loved each other way before the Pupster walked into their lives.

Not criticizing, just sharing a different perspective.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Wow after playing this game all the way through and still being a dick to her you end up with her no matter what this game is completely linear outside of deciding to sleep with your boss and your neighbor and flirting with your girlfriend's roommate. A shame because this game is actually pretty good.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here is something that came to mind after I played this last release. In the non-Sandra route, Haley says she can't sleep without the MC. I believe that now to be literally the case. Especially without Sandra in the picture. It's not just about lust or even love. Haley has been so traumatized by recent events that she needs the MC to keep her safe and protect her through the night.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It always amazes me when people play a game, reject the main LI, and are surprised when things don't go the way they like.

Developers want to tell a story. It's their story. Accept it or play something else.

This game is all about a romantic relationship between the MC and his sister. There is no avoiding it, no matter how hard anyone might try. Perhaps the developers should have thrown in a few 'game overs' for those who got the relationship too far wrong.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Wow after playing this game all the way through and still being a dick to her you end up with her no matter what this game is completely linear outside of deciding to sleep with your boss and your neighbor and flirting with your girlfriend's roommate. A shame because this game is actually pretty good.
Supposedly if you treat her like shit all throughout the game, it should impact the ending, so I guess you can play that when it reaches the final release. Otherwise, the story progression doesn't makes much sense without them getting intimate. Like why would she open up to him about Klaus, the main premise is a slow burning story between them getting gradually closer not only on an intimate level and by that we get to know Haley more and more, cutting that short would doom the progression as well in it's current format.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes