akenedy

May 3, 2017
You refer to a reply that I made to another comment and without the original comment as a reference my reply does not make any sense. As you say, the story got slower. The story was meant to resolve the Klaus issue in 4 or five updates. Seven updates, no resolution. Why does the resolution get delayed while the plot gets slowed down? My opinion, money. Sorry, but the rest of your post is difficult to follow. That third sentence is more than ten lines long.
Fair enough, that post did got too heavy, just ignore it.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Hey guys, i left the game before they went visiting the parent. At the time i was really frustrated by the game progression (short update). I was wondering if since then it has a significant amount of game play worth downloading?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey guys, i left the game before they went visiting the parent. At the time i was really frustrated by the game progression (short update). I was wondering if since then it has a significant amount of game play worth downloading?
Before visiting the parents for what time ?
If it's since the first visit then you have like 9-10 updates to playthrough, if it's the second time then it's like 4-5 updates.
I'd say overall if you're an average reader and not skipping you have at a minimum 15 minutes, max of around 60.
If you're just guide skipping through then 10-15 tops.

Reactions: Banish

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
first time visiting the parents, i guess if it's 10 updates might be 30-1h of playthrough. Thanks for answering :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm anxious for the Klaus situation to be resolved and the story to move on. My fear is that the story will end shortly afterwards and it will never have the chance to return to the great romantic comedy that it was. I said this to V. and posted here that what I hope happens is that K. is not a serial molester, that what happened with Haley was a one time event. I said that it may be too much for some players to bear (although I now believe that those players are long gone) if she had been repeatedly abused. What I would like to see is during the K. confrontation is for K. to sob his sincere apologies. To tell Haley that he had to go through years of therapy to be able to live with himself. To say that he has tried to be the best stepfather possible to H2 to atone is some small way for what he did to H1. For Haley to walk up to Klaus and hit him as hard as she can knocking him to the ground. As she walks away she stops and without looking a Klaus says "I forgive you." He says "It doesn't matter because I can never forgive myself." The weight is lifted from her and we get back to great story that this was.

Odd that you mention changing the story myself. After the September update I did go in and delete some scenes and change some dialogue. It was obvious in November that entire updates could be deleted without consequence so why bother.
Sorry. I won't be able to respond to any of your replies. I am trying to finish up another game while this one downloads.

Cheers!

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Why are so many games focussed on incest? I really don't get it there is nothing about sex with a family member that gets me going.
It's all about taste and story... Like Haley in this game, she is attractive and a well built character, for the most part.. In most games tho, the relatives are the most attractive models, it's sometimes that simple.

Reactions: Macgamer

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Why are so many games focussed on incest? I really don't get it there is nothing about sex with a family member that gets me going.
It's because it's taboo and forbidden. With the internet a lot of people are basically desensitized to vanilla sexual situations, things like Incest are easy to write and the forbidden gets most people going. That's my opinion anyway, that's why I tend to like stuff like Incest or Exhibitionism or Hypno.

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
Well essentially, incest is one of the most popular taboo kinks, especially sibling incest. The prospect of doing something taboo in itself, gets a lot of people going, because doing something taboo in secret has a certain thrill to it which you will probably never explore in real life. But you said it yourself, it doesn't get you going, which mean it's probably not your kink. I'm sure you'll come across some sexual fetish or kink which gets you going, while some other people might seem indifferent to it. Different people, different kinks and fetishes; And unless it hurts someone else, it's not wrong to explore them in a safe space.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Ηaley have sex with someone else or only with her asshole brother? if so the beautiful girl is condemned to fuck only with a asshole and your game is about rubbish. (sorry my english)
but if the beautiful Ηaley has its own history then I apologize.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Ηaley have sex with someone else or only with her asshole brother? if so the beautiful girl is condemned to fuck only with a asshole and your game is about rubbish. (sorry my english)
but if the beautiful Ηaley has its own history then I apologize.
I wonder what your definition of 'asshole' is. In my opinion, this MC is one of the least assholic brothers in the incest game genre. Introverted and introspective, yes, but not an asshole.

Incest game, no NTR, Sister's name in the title - I'd say it is very clear which direction the game is focused.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes