LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockhear this time i decided to search for fanart in the thread since the game doesn't have one in the artwork section, and I found your renders! They look amazing!!. Could you tell me which model is Haley and the hair she has?

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
hey just curious since I haven't played the last few updates, since when has that dev note been there in the OP and what update is it referring to? (ex. 9.3, 9.4, etc.) thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey just curious since I haven't played the last few updates, since when has that dev note been there in the OP and what update is it referring to? (ex. 9.3, 9.4, etc.) thanks!
Dev note was 1-4 updates ago and was talking about the the story branching into 2 different stories, 1 with Sandra and one without Sandra.

((I don't remember when it was put there but it was right after the game branching was put in.))

Reactions: Flipper Roo

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
Dev note was 1-4 updates ago and was talking about the the story branching into 2 different stories, 1 with Sandra and one without Sandra.

((I don't remember when it was put there but it was right after the game branching was put in.))
thanks, yeah that might have been the exact point I stopped downloading so I could have a backlog when I came back

Red469

May 18, 2018
Wait, there is no update? The game ended at the same place in the van on their way home
Yup... The non Sandra fans should skip this update...

I was wondering, is it possible to add a changelog to the OP Please? I would imagine this would sort out a lot of the questions that are currently being asked...

EDIT: Walter, I get what your saying, I am just merely thinking, that 5gb is a bit big of a dl just to find that out is all

Alfius
we are in the same club man...

LSC82
Too right... Sandra continues to send out her Get well cards out to us, even tho its a strong case of No Interest.

Good one!! I still like Sandra... but not enough.

Gonna do a Sandra playthrough, when the game is complete.
do you really think it might actually be worthwhile or would you be doing this just to see the extra content?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yup... The non Sandra fans should skip this update...

I was wondering, is it possible to add a changelog to the OP Please? I would imagine this would sort out a lot of the questions that are currently being asked...
I don't know how that could be done, if a developer doesn't provide one. Who, then, would do it? Whoever it was would have to play the game first. And could we really trust anyone BUT the developer? Then, if this was done throughout F95, we would probably soon lose faith in all Changelogs, whoever provided them.

As I have mentioned before, some developers are very F95 friendly. But others ignore us completely, and we depend on some Patron to provide us with the releases. Sometimes, the developer doesn't even provide a Changelog to his/her Patrons, which is the case with this game.

This thread provided the information needed to either download this release or not. Unfortunately, not everyone here who plays this game actually follows this thread, nor should they be required to. Not everyone wants to wade through 494 pages of posts (and counting). Only a few of us are fanatical enough about this game to do such a time-waster! :)

This is the first time in this game that a route has been completely locked out. But, be forewarned: it will happen again!

It is unfortunate, but we have to remember that this is a pirate site, and we are entitled to exactly what we pay for - nothing.

Reactions: Red469

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Pretty good game, enjoying it very much so far. Though i gotta say i'm not sure where the decision came from to drop the "math teacher incident" bomb right after the first time having sex with Haley. Am i alone in thinking that part kinda ruined the entire moment/scene.?

I don't know about everyone else here, but since stuff like that sickens/angers me to the core (as i imagine it does to most people) it's caused my focus to shift completely. My focus for the entire game so far has been Haley and progressing with her, but after learning about this disturbing "past event" all i'm interested in is confronting the math teacher and finding out what actually happened that day. Honestly, the whole thing has left a lingering bad taste in my mouth and it definitely hasn't added anything good to my experience in this game (which up until now was pretty damn good) which leaves me to wonder, why add something like that to the story in the first place?

I don't know, maybe i'm only one of few people to think like this, and maybe i'm letting it get to me a bit too much. Maybe i should just keep playing and the whole thing will straighten itself out as the story progresses. But for now all i can think is it was a mistake for them to add something like this to the story. So far it seems to add absolutely nothing worthwhile (except for maybe shock value???) and only serves to ruin what should have been a positive moment/scene. It's not like i can just forget about the whole thing either because the MC keeps bringing it up one way or another. And who knows how far down the road i'll get to figure out what happened because surprise surprise - Klaus isn't at home when we try to visit him the next day...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
[snip]
Maybe i should just keep playing and the whole thing will straighten itself out as the story progresses.
Late in the current release, and depending on a choice you make before that point, the teacher gets "taken care of" by a cross-game character.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
maybe i'm letting it get to me a bit too much
This is the only universally true phrase in your post; not because you're wrong to wonder about it (you're not), but because quite literally hundreds of pages — that's pages, not posts — in this thread are people arguing over the core event and around the speculative edges of this subplot. I'm not sure it would save you any time going back and reading all of them, but whatever you're thinking someone else has assuredly said. Probably many times.

I'm going to be cautious about this because it doesn't seem you've caught up to the game yet. I'll try to separate general game commentary (inserted spoilers) from late-game spoilers (inline spoilers).
Anyway, that's kinda where the debate stands, noting that this post is obviously filtered through my biases. But that it's a controversial storytelling choice isn't really debated at all. I don't recall a single person (here) who liked it happening at that particular moment, and if Viit or Ptolemy have explained their reasoning I've never seen it. (Doesn't mean they haven't, though.)

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It hadn't occurred to me to keep a thread started at the MC 's decision that triggers a response to Haley's abuse. Since all the factors you mention are in play that gives me an excuse to go back and play that option forward.

Thanks!

Reactions: Segnbora

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.96 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This is the only universally true phrase in your post; not because you're wrong to wonder about it (you're not), but because quite literally hundreds of pages — that's pages, not posts — in this thread are people arguing over the core event and around the speculative edges of this subplot. I'm not sure it would save you any time going back and reading all of them, but whatever you're thinking someone else has assuredly said. Probably many times.

I'm going to be cautious about this because it doesn't seem you've caught up to the game yet. I'll try to separate general game commentary (inserted spoilers) from late-game spoilers (inline spoilers).
Anyway, that's kinda where the debate stands, noting that this post is obviously filtered through my biases. But that it's a controversial storytelling choice isn't really debated at all. I don't recall a single person (here) who liked it there, and if Viit or Ptolemy have explained their reasoning I've never seen it. (Doesn't mean they haven't, though.)
Great write up, never felt like i had much of choice on that solution, which isn't great, personally i would start with Tp'ing his house.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Great write up, never felt like i had much of choice on that solution, which isn't great, personally i would start with Tp'ing his house.
The problem has always been that the MC can't harass or retaliate against Klaus without risking his own consequences. Even if Haley's willing to make her trauma public and/or attempt to punish Klaus for it (via the proper authorities and assuming a statute of limitations hasn't expired), which she very clearly isn't at the moment, the MC's still not allowed to do very much on his own. Even what he's already doing with Other Haley is approaching harassment, and Klaus is well within his rights to take steps to prevent the MC from continuing, whether or not Haley's willing to go public.

I actually thought this was how the no-crossover route might go — a sort of crisis point over the MC's attempt to figure out if Other Haley's endangered, forcing Original Haley to reveal what happened in order to defend her brother's actions — but so far there's no indication either way.

While this story has done pretty well avoiding some of the classic clichés, one it hasn't avoided is the "a problem with a very quick and easy resolution if people would just tell other people things" cliché. There are several examples, but one that's relevant here: Mom knows who Klaus is and at least some version of what he did to Haley. Dad very obviously doesn't know anything about the rape. If, at any point, Mom tells Dad about Klaus, or Dad asks Mom why their son is randomly asking about Klaus because he wants to pay him a visit, the whole story is immediately out in the open, at least among their family. I'm not pointing this out to criticize the silence — it's a cliché because it's a narratively useful one — but rather to suggest that it signals the writers' intention to have any potential action regarding Klaus initiated by one or both of the siblings, even in the non-crossover path.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017

I'm going to be cautious about this because it doesn't seem you've caught up to the game yet.
You're right in assuming i haven't caught up yet and it may have been better for me to reserve whatever i had to say for when i am actually caught up. I guess that entire comment was just me venting/distracting myself in a way, because up until that point in the game i felt like i was playing a feel-good story that suddenly took quite a dark turn, in a way i personally couldn't (and still don't) appreciate. I probably feel that way because i have some real life experience with this sort of thing, and having this game remind me of the anger and disgust i felt IRL isn't exactly what i was hoping for.

It might not be fair to condemn a game on account of my personal experiences but it is what it is, and i personally don't think this particular event does the game any good. Not for me at least..

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It might not be fair to condemn a game on account of my personal experiences but it is what it is, and i personally don't think this particular event does the game any good. Not for me at least..
You're not alone.

Reactions: Balbaar
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes