Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
The only girl i interested in is haley. I like how close and intimate her and mc are, and i think it's romantic how they never been apart for more than two days, it's like they are literaly twin souls... But I'm very afraid of this game ending like summer with mia... i can't take another summer with mia!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only girl i interested in is haley. I like how close and intimate her and mc are, and i think it's romantic how they never been apart for more than two days, it's like they are literaly twin souls... But I'm very afraid of this game ending like summer with mia... i can't take another summer with mia!!!!
well mia returns in swm2 (which is out) and it's very unlikely that haley leaves mc and whomever he is in relationship not even if she finds out what mc did to her ex-teacher.

Jan 10, 2020
so thx 2 PhoenixFireeye n Walter Victor 4 the replies...just finished the game doing both paths, sandra n not-sandra; only 2 lisa scenes, 1 diane scene, n 1 alana scene on non-sandra route? n when i read "ex-teacher n daughter", i was thinking the teacher was the dau's mom, n that would've led 2 the possibility of some really good h-scene material...speaking of which, NO haley 2.0 scenes? i realize "the fixers" "took care" of klaus, so i wonder how the writers r gonna have that affect haley 2.0? n where is haley 2.0's mom/stepmom?

n forget about adriana, n "moving in w/her"...old hag; since she likes gaston so much, let her fuck him all the time. now that would've made 4 some nice h-scene material. n PhoenixFireeye, what's "WVM"?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
so thx 2 PhoenixFireeye n Walter Victor 4 the replies...just finished the game doing both paths, sandra n not-sandra; only 2 lisa scenes, 1 diane scene, n 1 alana scene on non-sandra route? n when i read "ex-teacher n daughter", i was thinking the teacher was the dau's mom, n that would've led 2 the possibility of some really good h-scene material...speaking of which, NO haley 2.0 scenes? i realize "the fixers" "took care" of klaus, so i wonder how the writers r gonna have that affect haley 2.0? n where is haley 2.0's mom/stepmom?

n forget about adriana, n "moving in w/her"...old hag; since she likes gaston so much, let her fuck him all the time. now that would've made 4 some nice h-scene material. n PhoenixFireeye, what's "WVM"?
Nah, Adriana is a sweety :)

WvM is a another game available here (and a really good one if you like BIG harems :) )

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Jan 10, 2020
Nah, Adriana is a sweety :)

WvM is a another game available here (and a really good one if you like BIG harems :) )
thx...not saying adriana's not a sweety, she is; but asking the MC 2 move in out of the blue, nah, i'm good bro...she's older, been around the block, n knows the game. she shouldn't expect a younger guy able 2 pull tail 2 commit n move in like that, esp rite away...she's mrs robinson, n she knows it. now SANDRA on the other hand, NOW we're talking.

n looked at WVM...ur rite, def a lotta girls, n a couple nice black ones from the previews i saw, but all those girls, n NO incest newhere??? plz tell me i'm wrong, n there is; n hopefully some pregnancies thrown in somewhere also :love: :cool::sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: Segnbora

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
thx...not saying adriana's not a sweety, she is; but asking the MC 2 move in out of the blue, nah, i'm good bro...she's older, been around the block, n knows the game. she shouldn't expect a younger guy able 2 pull tail 2 commit n move in like that, esp rite away...she's mrs robinson, n she knows it. now SANDRA on the other hand, NOW we're talking.

n looked at WVM...ur rite, def a lotta girls, n a couple nice black ones from the previews i saw, but all those girls, n NO incest newhere??? plz tell me i'm wrong, n there is; n hopefully some pregnancies thrown in somewhere also :love: :cool::sneaky:
Well, I like my milfs :)

Nope, no incest but pregnancies are probably on the way :)

Jan 10, 2020
Well, I like my milfs :)

Nope, no incest but pregnancies are probably on the way :)
thx, seems like a real lost opportunity...huge game like that, all those possibilities, n no mom/dau, or sis/sis even? with all the work the dev(s) put in, n that being 1 of the most popular genres, you'd think there'd be some somewhere; oh well, 2 bad. guess i'll wait n see if pregnancies do make it in2 the game then...2 long 4 just a couple of black girls

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
If I can drive her to suicide?
Can't you just say...if I can drive her insane?
I believe you might be on the wrong thread. There is no reference to suicide or insanity in Haley's Story, and no post here about either of those subjects.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/916596_screenshot0003.png

I tought you were talking about driving Haley to suicide. I guess it shows how thick the game is getting with that harasser teacher thing...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, that's what I thought too.
It's like trying to solve a math problem, but if you don't read carefully, you get the wrong answer.
Bottom line is, the game needs a proofreader to fix those mistakes.
Ah yes! That goes back a bit to when Haley hated Adriana for working her to death, and wanted to get even by seducing Richard. In v0.10 I believe. Sorry, I forgot about that particular text.

As to your point, I suspect Haley would have to drive Adriana insane before driving her to suicide. :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The longer I play this, the longer I'm starting to think this is a one by one relationship path.
Everybody keeps saying, since your with Sandra I'm going to back off.
So If I want to try a new relationship from the beginning, don't choose Sandra or break it off gently or Victor may kick your ass.
Besides, she't too busy with work and promotion to give me any or barely any path.
Meaning this is not a Harem game, it's a one by one headache until you find the one that is right for you. The milf doesn't seem to care, so at least there's that.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes