Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
WOW...can we just take a step back, n realize we're all just playing a VN GAME...NOT dealing w/"reality", so we can get 2 fapping. play, fantasize, cum, move on...it's really not complicated, so relax. n i don't get referring 2 Sandra as a "beard"; what does that mean? n google couldn't tell me what a "pupster" is...

P.S. btw, brothers n sisters CAN have a happy n functional relationship, even 2 the point of getting married n having kids. not only have there been numerous documented cases in the news in western society, but it's actually an accepted part of the societal n cultural norm in many eastern society cultures...n u don't have 2 take my word 4 it, just ask google
Pupster has already been explained to you, but a 'beard' is a 'disguise' or 'mask'. In this game (and a few others), that 'mask' is a relationship excuse that the MC can enter into that also allows Haley to be in close contact with him, i.e. Sandra (or Adriana, or whoever). It is a way to portray an abnormal relationship as a normal one to the outside world. One of the developers used 'beards' in his first game to disguise a similar brother-sister relationship. He has apparently ported that plot device to this game.

The same developer is the one who has the game with 'the pupster' as the MC of that game. He was used here, with a couple of other characters from that game as a crossover event. It only occurs, though, if you accept Victor's help.

Jan 10, 2020
Pupster has already been explained to you, but a 'beard' is a 'disguise' or 'mask'. In this game (and a few others), that 'mask' is a relationship excuse that the MC can enter into that also allows Haley to be in close contact with him, i.e. Sandra (or Adriana, or whoever). It is a way to portray an abnormal relationship as a normal one to the outside world. One of the developers used 'beards' in his first game to disguise a similar brother-sister relationship. He has apparently ported that plot device to this game.

The same developer is the one who has the game with 'the pupster' as the MC of that game. He was used here, with a couple of other characters from that game as a crossover event. It only occurs, though, if you accept Victor's help.
my apologies, obviously i don't remember, otherwise i wouldnt've asked. n what game r u referring 2 where the pupster is the MC?

Reactions: GrammerCop

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What in the world?
Alex?
What is she doing in this game?
Something about making it right.
There's nothing right about gangsters being involved.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What in the world?
Alex?
Not her, Puppy. And only if you choose to do so. (I did not, so I'm waiting how the Klaus situation will play out for me, if at all.)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
For me the only ending i see and want is either MC/Haley together or MC/Haley with Diane as a beard. Diane is not interested in being in a real relationship but so she can have the MC as a fuck buddy while MC and Haley continue their relationship quietly. Being a fake relationship also stop the typical why are you still single questions and the advance from men looking to romance her while she still gets sex when she wants. Haley likes Diane who and has shown no opposition to the MC fucking her and knowing Diane doesn't love MC kills the jealousy and fear that they settle down together without her angle. Also if Diane get interested in another man she can say they are in an open relationship.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What in the world?
Alex?
Then take them out of the game. No help from Victor = no gangsters. It's all up to you. By the way, what did you think was going to happen when you made that choice?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Then take them out of the game. No help from Victor = no gangsters. It's all up to you. By the way, what did you think was going to happen when you made that choice?
I didn't even know this was a crossover game.
Plus I am using the walkthrough mod.
I thought it was better then making all the wrong choices without it.
I played all green options. It's not like it was going to tell me the consequences of the choices I make.
It's not that kind of mod. Better then choosing bad choices since it's over 4GB.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I didn't even know this was a crossover game.
Plus I am using the walkthrough mod.
I thought it was better then making all the wrong choices without it.
I played all green options. It's not like it was going to tell me the consequences of the choices I make.
It's not that kind of mod. Better then choosing bad choices since it's over 4GB.
And yet, it seems you have chosen a 'bad choice'. Either go back and make the 'right choice' or abandon the game. You always have that last choice, mod or no mod.
Murder does not make sense.
Was Klaus murdered? It is likely, but there are other possibilities. If you have played Alexandra, murder is not always the path taken in that game. At no point in this game is it spelled out exactly what happened between The Pupster and Klaus.

Again though, if you feel that strongly about it, please drop the game, because this game is what it is, and is not changing.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
And yet, it seems you have chosen a 'bad choice'. Either go back and make the 'right choice' or abandon the game. You always have that last choice, mod or no mod.

Was Klaus murdered? It is likely, but there are other possibilities. If you have played Alexandra, murder is not always the path taken in that game. At no point in this game is it spelled out exactly what happened between The Pupster and Klaus.

Again though, if you feel that strongly about it, please drop the game, because this game is what it is, and is not changing.
I still haven't finished the game. It is 4GB, so don't know where I am or if I'm almost finished.
This is the first time I am playing this so Klaus or no Klaus, the MC is screwed for being involved in whatever happened to Klaus. Also screwed when Sandra and Harley find out. Someone will spill the beans, that's for sure.
Could have taken Klaus to court or beat the crap out of him. Something that won't give you nightmares every time you think you had a part in his demise.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Like the Mc said. What's done is done, let the consequences begin.
MC didn't even go see Harley again. The other Harley, I mean.
During the rule of the Ottoman empire, farmers who couldnt pay the taxes used to get impaled with sharp and coarse thick wooden sticks that goes right through the anus. And unlike the dark ages period the stick didnt get out of the mouth, they made sure it gets out of the right shoulder to make sure it was slow painful death. The poor farmers got impaled...

This is exactly how child molesters should be treated. Brutal capital punishment. And if humans right wanna "protect" the molester by putting him in a jail that looks like a 3 star hotel then fuck humans right and fuck morality too.

It turned out into psychopathic speech about morality and politics in a god damn perveted forum... fuck me

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I still haven't finished the game. It is 4GB, so don't know where I am or if I'm almost finished.
This is the first time I am playing this so Klaus or no Klaus, the MC is screwed for being involved in whatever happened to Klaus. Also screwed when Sandra and Harley find out. Someone will spill the beans, that's for sure.
Could have taken Klaus to court or beat the crap out of him. Something that won't give you nightmares every time you think you had a part in his demise.
But YOU made the choice. I don't care what the mod indicated that you should do. It was still your choice. So... it's on you.

Now, unlike in real life, you have another chance. You can go back and change your original choice. BINGO! Klaus is resurrected! It's a miracle!

You see, this is a game, where you not only have choices, but you can change your mind and make different choices. That's what saves are for.

As for you not having finished the game - no one has. Not even the developers, since they're still working on it. Nobody here knows what will happen, but it does appear that we are nearing the end. But if you want to know what happens, I'm afraid you will have to endure at least one more big download to find out.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes