Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know how close we are to the end?
I presume they're using "up to 1.00" versioning, and as they're at 0.96 that's your answer. Things got a bit more complicated when they started having to serve split routes, but I suspect we're a handful of releases from the end. Other than during Ptolemy's medical issues they generally don't miss deadlines, so there's a fair chance this'll end by (Northern Hemisphere) summer.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
On the other hand, Haley's choice to live either a publicly celibate, or unattached, or single-mother life until the end of her days and never leave her brother is always going to be something that'll draw curiosity, at best.
Hah! I sure hope the game doesn't extend that far into the future. I'll hate to see this game end, but I don't think I'm ready for their progress into middle- and old-age. :ROFLMAO:
One difficulty with a resolutely unnamed sperm donor is that it will inevitably bring Haley's ex back into the picture; he'll know it's not his based on timing alone, but he'll also know that Haley was almost certainly having sex with someone else while they were still together — which she was — and he'll want to know who.
They just tell him to go fish. What he wants to know and what he gets to know are two separate entities. He has no claim, legal or otherwise, so he has no recourse. "Yeah, she cheated on you! What are you going to do about it?". If Jack turns into a stalker... well, there's always Victor and the Pupster. o_O Although, I would think that the MC is in good enough shape to handle that guy himself. EDIT: "Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more no more, no more, no more."
Thanks for the clarification; it's been a really long time since I've played that game. My recollection is that I didn't really like any of the bearding options in DoD, though in each case it was for a different reason. Of the three I seem to recall that the submissive assistant (Andrea?) was my favorite and seemed the least implausible.
We are 100% in agreement on that game. Even Andrea (as initially attractive as she certainly was) was so submissive as to become a ridiculous caricature. Didn't really care much for Maria, and definitely didn't like John, and wouldn't let him anywhere near Dana. Never was interested in the dom girl, and didn't finish that route. Actually, I thought the best girl (other than Dana) in that game was the girl who was being pimped out by her father at the lounge. Not only was she beautiful, but she was more grounded than any of the beard choices.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
What he wants to know and what he gets to know are two separate entities. He has no claim, legal or otherwise, so he has no recourse.
Oh, agreed, but it doesn't mean he couldn't become a pest and ferret out the truth.

If Jack turns into a stalker... well, there's always Victor and the Pupster. o_O
I'm starting to want a Tarantino-esque sequel in which the MC and Haley leave a trail of dead bodies in their incestuous wake: Klaus, Jack, the MC's high school girlfriend, Adriana's ex, the person whose identity I can't remember that led to Sandra being the way she is, the MC's "fat" doppelgänger at which Haley stared too often back in high school, Alana's married love interest's wife, someone who beat Victor at squash, Haley's therapist because she asked too many probing questions, Dennis in an incredibly bloody rooftop pool scene just for the lulz, and finally their mom as the brutal (and ultimately fatal) culmination of their killing spree.

I'd write that with a song in my heart.

Even Andrea (as initially attractive as she certainly was) was so submissive as to become a ridiculous caricature.
That was essentially my complaint with most of the beard characters. Andrea was too submissive, her...sister, was it? friend? the one blowing old dudes at the pool...was way too quick to pounce. I can deal with a certain amount of femdom but I don't particularly enjoy it and Jessica? (the domme) was, for an otherwise relatively genteel game, way too consumed by it. She, like Andrea, was a 100% representation rather than a nuanced character, and I kept expecting her to peg him. (Did she? If she did I blocked it from memory.) Maria was hot but way too easy, and her husband John was just gross. I went ahead and played all the endings, including the optional swinger ending in which he and Dana got it on because I wanted to see her get DPed...and yet I can't actually remember whether or not that happened, which says something about how much of a reward it was. (I'll note that the online reaction to Dreaming of Dana was what first clued me into just how rage-y online dudes can get about this sort of thing, of which I've only been reminded about three zillion times since.) It didn't bother me because I don't self-immerse in anything — these are fictional drawings having fictional sex and, for me, that's all they'll ever be — except that he was so sleazy and gross that it was impossible to enjoy the scene(s). Though I do hope his 80s hair band got some of that sweet, sweet reunion tour money. Maybe they hired Haley's Jack as their replacement...I don't even know what he plays, or sings, or whatever.

Actually, I thought the best girl (other than Dana) in that game was the girl who was being pimped out by her father at the lounge. Not only was she beautiful, but she was more grounded than any of the beard choices.
I forgot about her. Yeah, she seemed like a wasted opportunity for something more interesting. Though my vague memory is that Ptolemy sorta half-abandoned the game, didn't he? Rushing to the endings, I mean.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It ends with a 3some between Sandra Haley and MC.
If you break up with Sandra there's more to see.
Without Sandra MC and Alana get together.
Lisa dumps Dennis
Lisa and the MC get together
Mc and Haley move in with Adriana.
And no Victor to ruin the game with his mafia syndicate fetish.

• Angry
Reactions: Segnbora

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I played it 3 times to make sure.
This is the choice that messes up the game.
If you say I insist, it will open up that Alexandra crossover path.
Since it is Victor's doing, I call it...The Break Back Mountain Path.
So I have 3 saves now. The one with and without Sandra and the one with Sandra but not interacting with Victor and choosing that path. So until we know what happened to Santa Kraus, I have 3 choices to choose from until then.
Don't choose this if you are not into the Mafia Fetish Syndrome path.

• Haha
Reactions: Segnbora

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It ends with a 3some between Sandra Haley and MC.
If you break up with Sandra there's more to see.
Without Sandra MC and Alana get together.
Lisa dumps Dennis
Lisa and the MC get together
Mc and Haley move in with Adriana.
And no Victor to ruin the game with his mafia syndicate fetish.
While I have often been remiss in posting spoiler events without hiding them, you have just written out the entire plot of the story for everyone just starting the game to see, spoiling every surprise for them. I believe that you, yourself only recently started this game. Did you want to know everything that was going to happen before you started?

You really need to learn how to use spoilers to hide these things. Not everyone wants to know what the game they are playing is going to do. People often read these posts before playing a game, to see if it is worthwhile. It's like reading a movie review. But, no competent reviewer reveals the ending.

If you don't know how to use spoilers, I will gladly post instructions... if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think this game will end like My Sister My Roommate...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not the end that most want, but it's probably the end that we will have...:cry:

And sorry my bad english.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I actually think that, if you're on the Sandra route, Haley's done a fair bit of work to not only bring balance to their relationship, but also to build some fairly strong bonds between the two women. It's worth noting that, on that route, the siblings have a lot less sex than they do on the other route, whereas Haley goes out of her way to give her brother and Sandra opportunities to have sex. I think that's a show-don't-tell way of suggesting that the MC and Sandra are in a much stronger place, romantically and sexually, than they were closer to the beginning of the story, during which it wasn't clear the MC felt anything more than amused affection and attraction.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I finally finished and it ended in a threesome.
Now to start from the beginning and get rid of Sandra and Victor and see what happens.
I don't care if I end up on Victor's bad side after I dump Sandra.
He's more like shady fellow with bad contacts for so called friends.
Lets see what happens with Sandra 0 points.
Good news is you can get rid of Sandra and pursue other relationships.
You might want to wait until the next update for the other path since the last one did not expand on that.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I agree with all of this.

"No threesome with Mom!? BOO!" "No threesome with Dad!? BOO!" "What's wrong with these developers? Why didn't Gaston get him some Haley? WOOOOF!"
"If the game doesn't end with an orgy involving the MC, Haley, their mom, Other Haley, Adriana's secretary, the blonde from the company party, Dennis, the 'fat' MC, Victor's boyfriend, Andi from Life with Mary, and Adriana's dog — one that results in everyone (including the dog) getting pregnant — it will have been a complete failure and waste of everyone's time." — F95

Last edited:

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
I think this game will end like My Sister My Roommate...
This is not the end that most want, but it's probably the end that we will have...:cry:

And sorry my bad english.
There are actually 6 endings in the game, half of them where you're with Nikki, or add her to a relationship.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes