Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Taking a look at the walkthrough because I'm not going to download and play it again when there's an update right around the corner: after the last key Sandra choice (staying to help her pack or leaving and thus ending the route), there are a lot of flags along the way that either evolve the relationship or indicate that she and the MC have done certain things. I'm wondering if anyone's played a "stick with Sandra" route but failed to do anything else to maintain or advance with her. Does their relationship continue to progress anyway, much like the MC's relationship with Haley proceeds even if you're unsympathetic or even mean to her? Do the sex scenes (other than those you choose to avoid) still happen?

Reactions: Walter Victor
D

Deleted member 2651761

Maybe it is just me. And maybe it was just my imagination. But I'm pretty sure that 0.96 from the Nopy link was a .zip inside a .zip or something to that affect (I use WinRAR, so it makes both .zip and .rar files look the same). I downloaded the .zip and it took a while to unpack. Actually froze my browser and Steam client for a couple of minutes while it was unpacking, even though my laptop specs are moderately high. So it was finally unpacked. I opened the folder and found a subfolder with a similar name. I expected that. That's the way most packed .zip files are. But when I opened up the subfolder, the game files weren't inside. It was another .zip. So I had to unpack it too. Strange stuff. Not a big deal, but if it was not my imagination and I was the uploader, I would fix that.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Maybe it is just me. And maybe it was just my imagination. But I'm pretty sure that 0.96 from the Nopy link was a .zip inside a .zip or something to that affect (I use WinRAR, so it makes both .zip and .rar files look the same). I downloaded the .zip and it took a while to unpack. Actually froze my browser and Steam client for a couple of minutes while it was unpacking, even though my laptop specs are moderately high. So it was finally unpacked. I opened the folder and found a subfolder with a similar name. I expected that. That's the way most packed .zip files are. But when I opened up the subfolder, the game files weren't inside. It was another .zip. So I had to unpack it too. Strange stuff. Not a big deal, but if it was not my imagination and I was the uploader, I would fix that.
The file you tried to extract was on the same harddrive as the directory you were extracting to? Because if it is not (if they are not on the same local storage) then the problem was because of MS shitty explorer trash and not the file you downloaded.

D

Deleted member 2651761

The file you tried to extract was on the same harddrive as the directory you were extracting to? Because if it is not (if they are not on the same local storage) then the problem was because of MS shitty explorer trash and not the file you downloaded.
I didn't understand that exactly, but I think that you are saying that it was just some glitchy stuff on my end. Okay, just checking. I thought that if someone else ran into the same .zip within a .zip problem, we could get it sorted. But if it was just me, nothing to worry about. I'm past it now. Thanks.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Stupid question forgive me. I looked but didn't see an answer. Is the next update going to be a non Sandra one, a mix, or another Sandra one?

Not complaining, I don't like anything about Sandra but I don't begrudge any Sandra fans their fix. Just curious

D

Deleted member 2651761

Charolastra - I think that the Nopy upload for 0.96 is a zip within a zip. Not a big deal. But if it was a mistake and you care, I wanted you to know. One other person reported that it was a zip within a zip for them too. The first zip took a long time to unpack and the second zip wasn't so bad. If we could make it so the first zip isn't necessary, it will really speed things up for all the downloaders who use that mirror link.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Somebody does get murdered in MSMR.

SHE KILLED ERIC!!! :eek: Thanks. I guess I stopped playing before I got to that part. I did skip ahead to play a few of the endings after the final releases came out. [I just used the console to jump to the scenes I wanted to see.] Someday maybe I'll have time to go back and give that game another go. ... Hah!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Taking a look at the walkthrough because I'm not going to download and play it again when there's an update right around the corner: after the last key Sandra choice (staying to help her pack or leaving and thus ending the route), there are a lot of flags along the way that either evolve the relationship or indicate that she and the MC have done certain things. I'm wondering if anyone's played a "stick with Sandra" route but failed to do anything else to maintain or advance with her. Does their relationship continue to progress anyway, much like the MC's relationship with Haley proceeds even if you're unsympathetic or even mean to her? Do the sex scenes (other than those you choose to avoid) still happen?

Reactions: Segnbora and Repuci

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!

1605874277701.png

Sorry to have to do this

Hi

Sorry to have to do this, but I'll have to push the release to Saturday.

I was counting on having the bulk of Friday free for testing, especially as choices are starting to matter more and more. But that won't be the case. It looks like we'll be going back under lockdown over here, and once again I have a shopping list as long as my arm. Not only for myself, but for family as well.

I'll try to finish up as soon as I can, and get home to do the testing. But for my own peace of mind and to not have people checking their inbox wating for the release email, I'm officially postponing the release to Saturday.

Sorry about this.

Viit

How will I survive another day of waiting?! :eek:

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes