ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It seems that the heroes for this game only play Sandra's route...
:cry: damn poverty!!!
Well, Sandra is cute and loyal it seems, and too nice for the MC.
The MC just wants to cheat all the time and if those people didn't mention Sandra all the time or people didn't know of her, the MC would be partying with them all the time and have his own Harem by now.
But that's up to Sandra. If in later updates she's more open-minded, then this game will really be more interesting.

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Words can't describe how disappointing this game is. It did start out promising even the description hints at multiple paths, but the fact is Haley is a TERRIBLE love interest, her personality is grating, there are better companions for the protagonist but its few & far between you get to spend time with them because Haley is so damned needy your stuck with her for the bulk of the game, which sucks because as I said this game had promise, but now that its near completion I can say without a doubt, its a huge let down in the end

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think [esn]’s wife might have suspected that something was going on, but [esn] was clueless. That just made me more exc.
Words can't describe how disappointing this game is. It did start out promising even the description hints at multiple paths, but the fact is Haley is a TERRIBLE love interest, her personality is grating, there are better companions for the protagonist but its few & far between you get to spend time with them because Haley is so damned needy your stuck with her for the bulk of the game, which sucks because as I said this game had promise, but now that its near completion I can say without a doubt, its a huge let down in the end
Well, what do you expect from a game that has way too much of a romance path?
There's not enough corruption leading to a bad ending or something like that.
Bottom line is, there's not enough excitement put into this game, just too much romance.
That would be a big mistake to end this game so soon. I see lots of room for improvement.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Well the title is clearly Haley's Story so duh... don't tell me you were hoping for her to disappear pretty early if you reject her like for love interest in other games. Haley does have several flaws and annoying moments which i think the dev uses to make her a real person with flaws so if you don't love her early on it's normal to understand your reaction.

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Well the title is clearly Haley's Story so duh... don't tell me you were hoping for her to disappear pretty early if you reject her like for love interest in other games. Haley does have several flaws and annoying moments which i think the dev uses to make her a real person with flaws so if you don't love her early on it's normal to understand your reaction.
No but she is awful as a character, both her look & personality are bland, these so called "multiple routes" the developer talks about is the illusion of choice, no matter how much you deter the needy b!tch by making different choices she clings to you like the parasite she is, the other characters have way better personalities than her, plus she looks like my damned cousin, so that's weird & I hate my cousin too so she has all that going against her without the irritating personality. You should be allowed to distance yourself from the character if its supposed to be multiple paths, it clearly isn't because you end up stuck with her no matter the choice up until the end

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What is the name of the game again? Oh right...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No but she is awful as a character, both her look & personality are bland, these so called "multiple routes" the developer talks about is the illusion of choice, no matter how much you deter the needy b!tch by making different choices she clings to you like the parasite she is, the other characters have way better personalities than her, plus she looks like my damned cousin, so that's weird & I hate my cousin too so she has all that going against her without the irritating personality. You should be allowed to distance yourself from the character if its supposed to be multiple paths, it clearly isn't because you end up stuck with her no matter the choice up until the end
The dev have never said anything about paths without Haley, she is obviously going to be the non-avoidable (as she should be) main LI for this game.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Clearly you haven't been paying attention it seems. As has been pointed out multiple times now this is called "Haley's Story" for a reason - not "MC's Story"...

And the fact you don't like your cousin might be a problem for you - but don't blame it on the dev ;-)

So - I guess you might want to switch games so this won't bother you so much in the future :cool:

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Clearly you haven't been paying attention it seems. As has been pointed out multiple times noe this is called "Haley's Story" for a reason - not "MC's Story"...

And the fact you don't like your cousin might be a problem for you - but don't blame it on the dev ;-)

So - I guess you might want to switch games so this won't bother you so much in the future :cool:
Cleary you haven't read the description, there is supposed to be multiple choices for the character to choose their partner (Like the game Melody, sure the game is called Melody after the supposed main love interest. But YOU have a choice who you are with & Melody is used sparingly throughout the game, unlike this game which is just full of this annoying, needy b!tch) I am not blaming the character looking like my cousin on the dev, her personality can be blamed on the dev for sure though. she has to be one of the worst love interests I have seen in one of these games

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
You still don't get it haley is the main road with other characters as branching points. Without her there is no story to start with. I understand your reaction because i feel the same about sandra. If the dev gave me the option to go down the sandra route or put a bullet in her at the beginning i know what i'd choose. But they are essential to the story so you have to either deal with them or just skip the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Cleary you haven't read the description, there is supposed to be multiple choices for the character to choose their partner (Like the game Melody, sure the game is called Melody after the supposed main love interest. But YOU have a choice who you are with & Melody is used sparingly throughout the game, unlike this game which is just full of this annoying, needy b!tch) I am not blaming the character looking like my cousin on the dev, her personality can be blamed on the dev for sure though. she has to be one of the worst love interests I have seen in one of these games
You didn't really pay much attention to the actual story did you?

Reactions: Walter Victor

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
You still don't get it haley is the main road with other characters as branching points. Without her there is no story to start with. I understand your reaction because i feel the same about sandra. If the dev gave me the option to go down the sandra route or put a bullet in her at the beginning i know what i'd choose. But they are essential to the story so you have to either deal with them or just skip the game.
Well, I'll probably have to shoot the game. :) ;)

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes