3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Cleary you haven't read the description, there is supposed to be multiple choices for the character to choose their partner (Like the game Melody, sure the game is called Melody after the supposed main love interest. But YOU have a choice who you are with & Melody is used sparingly throughout the game, unlike this game which is just full of this annoying, needy b!tch) I am not blaming the character looking like my cousin on the dev, her personality can be blamed on the dev for sure though. she has to be one of the worst love interests I have seen in one of these games
you can choose to also be with sandra or the boss but as others have said Haley is a must.Its time to call it quits man, its not worth getting mad about. Its like hating the daughter in dating my daughter, just stop playing because she aint leaving.

You still don't get it haley is the main road with other characters as branching points. Without her there is no story to start with. I understand your reaction because i feel the same about sandra. If the dev gave me the option to go down the sandra route or put a bullet in her at the beginning i know what i'd choose. But they are essential to the story so you have to either deal with them or just skip the game.
hahaha i also couldn't get off her path fast enough LOL

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
new incest patch gives me a virus/trojan warning
The patch is just plain text, no executables. Just Ren'Py script. So, whatever it is that is giving you that warning - an average doorknob is a genius compared to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Ok people I dont know what your problem with Haley but she deff has less flaws than Mia (just an example). But you know what? You wont see me on "summer with Mia" thread complaining that I would never stick my dick in a skank such as Mia. You know why? because the VN is simply titled "summer with Mia".

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes