Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
The main post is missing some recent updates, so for those that might find this useful, here's a link to the alt (pre-patched) versions as a single download.

Note that for those playing the Patreon version, you may have to copy over the save files from your Patreon version to the new folder for this pre-patched version. The saves should work just fine as long as you were playing the patched version. They worked for me.

Mac 0.97 alt:

PC 0.97 alt:

They are over 5 GB in size, so be aware of that.

Official Android Port 0.97 alt:

The official android port is about 1.6 GB in size.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
For fucks sake I will forever hate when the fucking files are split into two rars because they NEVER want to uncompile at the same time for me EVER.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Haley's Story [v0.97] Viitgames

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.32 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

rockymahr

Aug 22, 2020
I have downloaded the game from nopy and mega both... once i try to unzip.. i get an error message saying that it is part one and that part two is missing.... what is the deal or what am i doing wrong??

Repuci

May 1, 2017
rockymahr the current windows update is divided on 2 parts, you need to download both, then start unzipping the first one, the second one should unzipping itself after the first part

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The main post is missing some recent updates, so for those that might find this useful, here's a link to the alt (pre-patched) versions as a single download.

I'm uploading this to two places, so when things are done I will update this post.

Note that for those playing the Patreon version, you may have to copy over the save files from your Patreon version to the new folder for this pre-patched version. The saves should work just fine as long as you were playing the patched version. They worked for me.

Mac 0.97 alt: Mega
PC 0.97 alt: Mega

They are over 5 GB in size, so be aware of that.
What exactly this version has over the split version?

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep26.rpy", line 2426, in script
with dissovle
File "game/ep26.rpy", line 2426, in <module>
with dissovle
NameError: name 'dissovle' is not defined"

How to fix:
Open ep26.rpy with Notepad++ for exemple, search line 2426 and change dissovle to dissolve and save it. Or copy attached file in Haley-0.97-pc\game and overwrite it.

Reactions: Repuci

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well as much as i like Adi+Haley i really feel like the justification for spliting the update between the two paths did a massive disservice to the other combinations on the Non-Sandra Route.

There really should have been something there for the other girls who've not been seen in some time now like Diane, Lisa and Alana.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes