Crippy

May 28, 2018
A little foggy and slow this morning...I have downloaded Part 1 & 2 and copied them into a folder. Now, do I only extract the files from Part 1 or extract both parts at the same time?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I am kind of let down Haley was not a virgin real damn shame man. Plus i don't really know how to feel finding out she banged there math teacher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I may be paranoid, but it wouldn't shock me if the dad installed some cameras somewhere in the house. Either that, or he is going to walk in on them one day. He is 100% suspicious of what Haley and MC are doing. He also doesn't know about the Klaus stuff, from his reaction to the therapy.

Reactions: LSC82

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
A little foggy and slow this morning...I have downloaded Part 1 & 2 and copied them into a folder. Now, do I only extract the files from Part 1 or extract both parts at the same time?
If u use winrar or 7zip just extract part 1 and it will do the rest for you

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
And can someone confirm that the Diane path hasn't been touched on in forever? I can advance that save on this update, so I'm suspicious that my Diana save somehow became a Haley only save.
As i said early...Nope.

Diane, Lisa and Alana have had near 0 updates since like 0.8

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I remember. It worked for me before.

If it does not work, extract to two separate main folders then combine by moving the files from the 2nd folder to the 1st.
That wouldn't work, because if you start to unpack each part on its own, you would end up with a broken file.

Aug 17, 2019
God damn, if we've reached the part where updates have to be split into two parts I might have to start using the compressed version. 5+gb per update is huge for a renpy game that's updated on an almost monthly basis. I've only seen a couple of others with that kind of file size or larger, and they were significantly bigger games in terms of content. Are the visual files in 4k or something?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That wouldn't work, because if you start to unpack each part on its own, you would end up with a broken file.
That really only happens if the archive was built as parts and not manually seperated.

Just so happens this archive was built correctly (sans the russian nesting doll to compress the initial archive) as parts.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok 2 things
1. Is anyone else getting it where the patch seems to misspell "Sister" every chance it gets?
2. This is like, what the 3rd or 4th update that has just ignored Alanna, Lisa and Diane? Not to mention this is the Non-Sandra route, the one where those 3 are more likely to show up, and again, nothing.... Are they just done? I get this flash back to Life with Mary where Ptolemy just gets bored by the end and fucks off everything but a few ideas.

Reactions: mofonistik

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ok 2 things
1. Is anyone else getting it where the patch seems to misspell "Sister" every chance it gets?
2. This is like, what the 3rd or 4th update that has just ignored Alanna, Lisa and Diane? Not to mention this is the Non-Sandra route, the one where those 3 are more likely to show up, and again, nothing.... Are they just done? I get this flash back to Life with Mary where Ptolemy just gets bored by the end and fucks off everything but a few ideas.
I believe the spelling is on purpose, to make it more playful. This game uses a lot of things like that.

Yeah, I wondered the same thing above. Diane specifically makes no sense, she is literally next door. Hard to believe they wouldn't have encountered her in such a long time. I do think when Haley went jogging a few updates ago, she went with Diana. Although we got no scene from it.

Alanna has maybe 2 scenes in the entie game, I think she is solidly on the backburner. Lisa was more recent though, maybe half a dozen updates ago when Haley got mad that she slept in their bed.

I think Ptolemy does get board with certain routes, like LWM but I thought of Dreaming of Dana. That game is complete, but a lot of stuff never got added. He got board with Intimate Relations too.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ok 2 things
There comes a point to how much they can manage in a month though. And the more time spent on the side content, the less on drive the story forward. Tbh I rather prefer content that drive the story forward at this point.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I believe the spelling is on purpose, to make it more playful. This game uses a lot of things like that.

Yeah, I wondered the same thing above. Diane specifically makes no sense, she is literally next door. Hard to believe they wouldn't have encountered her in such a long time. I do think when Haley went jogging a few updates ago, she went with Diana. Although we got no scene from it.

Alanna has maybe 2 scenes in the entie game, I think she is solidly on the backburner. Lisa was more recent though, maybe half a dozen updates ago when Haley got mad that she slept in their bed.

I think Ptolemy does get board with certain routes, like LWM but I thought of Dreaming of Dana. That game is complete, but a lot of stuff never got added. He got board with Intimate Relations too.
I mean same deal is going on in Alexandra right now. Several updates in and just got back around to visiting your apartment and seeing the Submissive Neighbor girl again.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I mean same deal is going on in Alexandra right now. Several updates in and just got back around to visiting your apartment and seeing the Submissive Neighbor girl again.
I think he is a great writer, but if he strays too far from the "main" routes he gets board and doesn't know how to advance the side-routes.

In LWM, Mary and MC's relationship was great. That is the canon route, he never bothered to make real routes of other characters although he seemingly planned to. Telling Mary's mom about MC's friend was the big one.

In Alex, as you say the submissive girl vanished from the game for a long time. The gun girl too. The only semi-regular side-girl is the blonde street girl.

In Dana, I guess technically the routes were completed, but a lot of the side-content never god added. The lunch content, the weekend dates etc.

In IR, he openly admits he is board with it. That game became way too complex for him. He only updates that once or so a year because he is just board with it.

Luckily, he doesn't seem to be doing this with Rebirth so far....although the black lady from MC's old apartment has vanished lol...

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes