Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Can someone explain why 0.97 is in two parts?
It's a split archive, not two parts of the game. A totally normal thing for archive files if you have some basic experience with large archives and saving them to FAT32 formated mem cards or flash drives or uploading them from slow or unstable internet connections.

Size ... download speed .. the usual for us leechers
Exactly. (y)

Download both parts into the same folder and extract the first one, your archiver will find and extract the second one automatically.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
It's a split archive, not two parts of the game. A totally normal thing for archive files if you have some basic experience with large archives and saving them to FAT32 formated mem cards or flash drives or uploading them from slow or unstable internet connections.

Exactly. (y)

Download both parts into the same folder and extract the first one, your archiver will find and extract the second one automatically.
Thank you that is good to know

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
I think this update splitting in only Haley/Haley with Sandra/Haley with Adriana and Haley and the otheres was the worst case scenario. So i preffer Diane and Lisa. so in my case no update since hmmm July?
Ive gotta ask is Haley/Haley a thing or is this just haley solo
Haley/sandra and haley/adrianna are teh paths i took so far, and enjoyed the side chicks when possile (lisa alanna diane)

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
So i guess, no new sandra cotent, just used much older save and still ends where 0.96 ended, good to know

magus448

May 22, 2018
So, when the dad eventually find out why his sunshine undergo therapy... Will Klaus endure some fatherly justice? :ROFLMAO:
A bit too late for that depending on what you chose. Though still waiting for when he finds out his wife knew and didn't say anything, and didn't help Haley at all. Heck it seems she's been treating her like shit since it happened.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So, when the dad eventually find out why his sunshine undergo therapy... Will Klaus endure some fatherly justice? :ROFLMAO:
Will there be a Klaus still there when he finds out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dad's suspiciousness is kind of extreme, i never heard of a dad incentivizing siblings to split up and spend more money on living before.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Ok put rar files in same folder use zip file opener, have to use on both files separately, that gives me 2 zip files they second one will not open just get error message and file opener stops working (tried from - - -- only part one from Mega I ran out of download HELL it is getting real hard work?

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
OMFG! I really wanted to focus on some handy stuff, but every now and then it's just lift the air with the story and dialogues, so instead I'm laughing my ass! :D
This game is hilarious and I'll write a 5s review! :D
Keep it going like this!

Reactions: Walter Victor

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ok put rar files in same folder use zip file opener, have to use on both files separately, that gives me 2 zip files they second one will not open just get error message and file opener stops working (tried from - - -- only part one from Mega I ran out of download HELL it is getting real hard work?
I use WinRAR. I just right click the file and select "extract too", and it does all the work. as long as both the archive parts is in the same folder.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Haley's Story [v0.97] Viitgames

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.32 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
My browser keeps collapsing while downloading this file. It is a problem I always have with MEGA, if the file is bigger than 1GB
Any chance to upload it on NOPY?

Reactions: Otyi

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Having problems extracting these two rar files. On using 7zip I initially get the error message "Can not set length for output file. There is not enough space" Had 14GB space left on USB. Then at 75% mark it stops and there error then is "There is not enough space on disk" This even occurs when I am using a empty 32GB drive. Never had this problem with a download before even on that is over 4GB.
Can anyone advise or is there going to be a compressed version as on archive file??
A few pages back someone posted a pre-patched single download https://f95zone.to/threads/haleys-story-v0-97-viitgames.18063/post-4601652

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Wow I'm sad not even one sex scene with adriana really . No alana, no Diane not even adriana what a bummer. With the 2 paths we need to w8 longer for each route and not even one sex scene with adriana this update even with the sandra route having more scene and the amount of screen time between adriana and sandra isn't fair too with sandra getting alot more time . We Adriana fans really are being left out.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
but program ask me to insert disc n 2 so?
I suspect you downloaded only part 1 when the download was 2 parts. If that's the case, you'll need to download the full game from page 1, or wait for someone to post parts 1 and 2 to help people in your situation.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes