Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
I suspect you downloaded only part 1 when the download was 2 parts. If that's the case, you'll need to download the full game from page 1, or wait for someone to post parts 1 and 2 to help people in your situation.
i used megaupload link from the 1st page

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
I've only seen a couple of others with that kind of file size or larger, and they were significantly bigger games in terms of content. Are the visual files in 4k or something?
He doesn't compress the images much but the majority of the size is the animations. He uses still frames and has renpy rapidly change between them rather than covert the image series to a video this makes what would be a 500kb-1mb video into a 20mb+ image series for every animation/angle.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I didn't enjoy this update much. Nothing really happened except dad finding out about therapy. However, it does feel like the game is coming to the end, dev probably needs two or three more updates to finish it off. Which is good because I feel like if dev will try to get more updates we will end up with too much filler.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
That doesn't tell me what file that was. It could have been only part 1.
But what's the size of the file you have? The all-in-one single file download will be 5.28 GB.
It was I did the same thing then went back and noticed there is a link for part 2. Then I thought holy crap how big is this game going to get? I'll have to delete everything from pc to play it. It's almost like COD :unsure:.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Haley's Story [v0.97 Pre-Patched] [Viitgames]

Original size: 5.28 GB

Compressed size: 1.37 GB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I've really enjoyed this story, but feel it needs to come to a close soon as it's kind of dragging. Although, I've only played one route so, that may be why I feel that way.

Also, something I've wanted to ask, why does Diane have medieval princess hair??

Last edited:

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Can someone please send me a save? I ended up deleting some games unintentionally and this was one of them :(

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I got no new content based on the route I was on. Even the in-game walkthrough doesn't work. You just end up with same end of content screen. Apparently the walkthrough takes into account your previous choices. I don't know what route the new content is for so you would have to play from the beginning and make difference choices hoping to choose the right route for this update. I used the auto save created and played both choices it gave you but ended up with the same ending. Would have to use the walkthrough green choice to verify it but not sure I will and I am not sure I want to start over just to find out if I get on the right route. Even the walkthrough for the game indicates there is no content so I have no idea if there is any new content at all. Only thing I could hope for is that the next update would continue the route I choice. Anyway this update isn't worth playing unless you're on the right route for it.

Not a good way to write a game. It is like reading a book and you have to skip chapters because there is no continuance of the story.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

lkta

May 3, 2017
The choice is Sandra is still gf or you dumped sandra long ago. Until the last release the game was the same with small variations in the scenes where sandra simply wasn't there in some bits if you had split with her but the game played out the same.

If you are on the non sandra route you get more story this time around where the dad visits but will have to wait on the threesome path

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Then I thought holy crap how big is this game going to get? I'll have to delete everything from pc to play it. It's almost like COD :unsure:.

Thanks for that perfect example...

And really? You have to delete EVERYTHING? Just to download five and a quarter fucking gig? What kinda pos potato PC do you have?!?!

Oh and sure, 5.25 Gb is EXACTLY the same as 250Gb JFC

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I wonder what other big 'branches' we can expect in the future (like the changelog mentions).
Sandra as sub/pet to both? Sandra and Haley leave the MC and run off? Pregnancy for everyone? Sandra replacing even the bed?!
So many exciting options...

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
The transitions in the dialogue section are a little flaky in this update.
I'm a little uncomfortable with mum watching us in the shower;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Not a good way to write a game. It is like reading a book and you have to skip chapters because there is no continuance of the story.
I think that is pretty unfair. You read a book after its complete, not a chapter, wait a month, chapter. You are playing an unfinished game, its bound to happen eventually.

Not every chapter in a book is about the same thing every single time, you bounce to side stories and other characters...If you play the game after it is completed you wouldn't even notice this pause in your route happened.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes