Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I discovered this game today and it's just perfect, I can't name a single thing I disliked..

The slow pacing is absolutely Perfect for this kind of story, but thinking about it I feel for the people here since the beginning of the game it must have been a long way.. . :) But I think the characters are engaging enough to make it worth it even if it takes time

Anyway thank you for this

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Will there be other big branches for the other LI possibilities - Andrea, Diane, Lisa? At one time I thought there would be. I have changed my mind. I believe we are too near the end for any of that to happen. In my opinion, there are now 3 branches: with Sandra and Haley, with Adriana and Haley, and with just Haley. That last route, I had discounted. But the nearness of the end and some things I saw in the last release indicate to me that a main route with just the MC and Haley is a distinct possibility.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Will there be other big branches for the other LI possibilities - Andrea, Diane, Lisa? At one time I thought there would be. I have changed my mind. I believe we are too near the end for any of that to happen. In my opinion, there are now 3 branches: with Sandra and Haley, with Adriana and Haley, and with just Haley. That last route, I had discounted. But the nearness of the end and some things I saw in the last release indicate to me that a main route with just the MC and Haley is a distinct possibility.
Can only showcase for so long before cat out of the bag though. You know the dad will turn every rock to find out why Haley do therapy. In wake of that it wouldn't be to far fetched for more revelations. Tbh, it would almost be better the cat got out of the bag. Don't really see much of a happy ending with such a secret hanging over their head.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can only showcase for so long before cat out of the bag though. You know the dad will turn every rock to find out why Haley do therapy. In wake of that it wouldn't be to far fetched for more revelations. Tbh, it would almost be better the cat got out of the bag. Don't really see much of a happy ending with such a secret hanging over their head.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Dnt see a change log, is this update for an alternate path or something? On haley/sandra route, and saved after last update with the "party", but save wont progress

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dnt see a change log, is this update for an alternate path or something? On haley/sandra route, and saved after last update with the "party", but save wont progress
There is no progression in this release for the Sandra route. We have to wait for the next one.

Reactions: BlueCosmo

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
well..... all the save files are blank.... that sucks :(:cautious:
This is expected if you've played the Patreon version and have switched to the SS version now linked on the main post.

Navigate on your computer to where your save files from the Patreon version are kept and copy those files into the save directory for the SS version. I believe the folder is called "Proj6" for the Patreon version and "Haleyaltsave" for the SS version. As long as you used the incest patch in the Patreon version your saves should work fine in the SS version.

On a PC, I think you'll find saves in C:/user/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/ and on a Mac at /Users/USERNAME/Library/RenPy/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
I Haven't played this in months, so I can't really comment on the last few updates. It was, as I recall one of the better story driven and more realistic VN's I have read. It is Haley's story, and an attempt to justify slightly more realistically a sexual relationship between 2 siblings and the reasons behind that relationship. That's how I read it anyway. As I say I haven't played the game in months, I can only assume the dev/writer may be struggling and hadn't worked out the story. I dunno, my firdt playthrough was great.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Apropos of nothing in the current update (or the previous update), I think that much about this game and the reception thereof would have been different if Sandra's second haircut would've been part of the model from the beginning. In the extremely unlikely event that the devs are willing to do some backfilling in pursuit of post-completion glory, I'd strongly encourage them to re-render Sandra with the updated hairstyle. Not while she's playing squash, but everywhere else. It's not only more attractive, it's visually "softer" and thus helps mitigate her more extreme quirks.

Last edited:
Reactions: serenitynow

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
If you're playing on PC there is a second (hidden) save location at %appdata%\Renpy\Proj6-1532454941
If that folder is there and still intact you should be okay.

Thank you! I didn't know about the existence of this folder (Renpy). Now I was able to recover the save of all the games I accidentally removed. Thank you very much!

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
I discovered this game today and it's just perfect, I can't name a single thing I disliked..

The slow pacing is absolutely Perfect for this kind of story, but thinking about it I feel for the people here since the beginning of the game it must have been a long way.. . :) But I think the characters are engaging enough to make it worth it even if it takes time

Anyway thank you for this
You're absolutely right, the game is insane and the most engaging I've played. The best/worst thing is if you started it from z3r0 recently. The best because there is so much content, worst because I couldn't really much sleep until I finished it (2-3 or more days, depending on how busy you're) only 2-3 games here I played are like this. I really hope you enjoy it till the end!

Reactions: Orichan

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Since the update's split into two parts, which one is the compressed version or does it include both?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
anyone have a save before 0.97? somehow my saves got deleted except for the sandra route :unsure:
Navigate on your computer to where your save files from the Patreon version are kept and copy those files into the save directory for the SS version. I believe the folder is called "Proj6" for the Patreon version and "Haleyaltsave" for the SS version. As long as you used the incest patch in the Patreon version your saves should work fine in the SS version.

On a PC, I think you'll find saves in C:/user/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/ and on a Mac at /Users/USERNAME/Library/RenPy/

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Apropos of nothing in the current update (or the previous update), I think that much about this game and the reception thereof would have been different if Sandra's second haircut would've been part of the model from the beginning. In the extremely unlikely event that the devs are willing to do some backfilling in pursuit of post-completion glory, I'd strongly encourage them to re-render Sandra with the updated hairstyle. Not while she's playing squash, but everywhere else. It's not only more attractive, it's visually "softer" and thus helps mitigate her more extreme quirks.
Uhhhh, Sandra's hair is miles away from the most egregious hangups of this game.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes