Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That really only happens if the archive was built as parts and not manually seperated.

Just so happens this archive was built correctly (sans the russian nesting doll to compress the initial archive) as parts.
Uh, when you unpack this archive, you end up with a new zip file to unpack. If attempt to unpack each of the files on its own, you wouldn't be able to create that file to unpack.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
"should"

They never do for me.
Didn't work for me either. Never has so I usually stop playing games that are split because I can't get the one game file. Need better instructions on how to do it or this game will be toast for me.

Got it. Download both compressed files and extract part 1 which creates a game file which is compressed that includes part 2. Extract that file to get final game file folder so you have the entire update.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The main post is missing some recent updates, so for those that might find this useful, here's a link to the alt (pre-patched) versions as a single download.

I'm uploading this to two places, so when things are done I will update this post.

Note that for those playing the Patreon version, you may have to copy over the save files from your Patreon version to the new folder for this pre-patched version. The saves should work just fine as long as you were playing the patched version. They worked for me.

Mac 0.97 alt: Mega

PC 0.97 alt: Mega

They are over 5 GB in size, so be aware of that.
Thank you for this :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think this update splitting in only Haley/Haley with Sandra/Haley with Adriana and Haley and the otheres was the worst case scenario. So i preffer Diane and Lisa. so in my case no update since hmmm July?
I didn't think those were LIs but just side pieces. Sandra fans got their update last time. Boss lady fans got ours this time. I don't expect to see much of the side characters, but maybe I'm wrong.

Volare!

May 6, 2019
Why doesn't the developer release version upgrades for this game? I mean only upload the new stuff for us to drop them into game folder. It gets tiring downloading the whole game for a few new scenes.

Reactions: dosenspezi

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont care about any of the side girls, Diane was sleeping with dont know how many guys, Lisa was with a fatty then fucked a girl, Alanna i never really interacted with her and Sandra annoyed me, the only decent one was Adriana

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok 2 things
1. Is anyone else getting it where the patch seems to misspell "Sister" every chance it gets?
2. This is like, what the 3rd or 4th update that has just ignored Alanna, Lisa and Diane? Not to mention this is the Non-Sandra route, the one where those 3 are more likely to show up, and again, nothing.... Are they just done? I get this flash back to Life with Mary where Ptolemy just gets bored by the end and fucks off everything but a few ideas.
Is Lisa the one that was Sandra's roommate, the one that was with that fat guy? If so, that's the one that I miss.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I don't get it... I load my save but it ends like this version is not .97 but .96 o_O
I get the 0.97 main menu but my end of 0.96 save doesn't work. Gonna try earlier save. I think it could be a bug.

Edit: Here's my save file since I think I was on Sandra route. That means none of your regular saves will work. When you load your v 0.96 end of update on Sandra route it puts you back to the main menu. However it also creates an automatic save which is playable but am not sure which LI route it is on. So just load the Auto save file it creates.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Uh, when you unpack this archive, you end up with a new zip file to unpack. If attempt to unpack each of the files on its own, you wouldn't be able to create that file to unpack.
I'm aware. You stated that you'd corrupt the archive if you tried to do it by unpacking both individually. That doesn't happen unless the archive isn't built properly I.E someone posted mismatching archives or if you tried to archive part 2 into part 1 then unpack the new combined file.

This archive was built fine again save the nesting nonsense whose sole purpose was to push the file size down by compressing it one more time.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm aware. You stated that you'd corrupt the archive if you tried to do it by unpacking both individually. That doesn't happen unless the archive isn't built properly I.E someone posted mismatching archives or if you tried to archive part 2 into part 1 then unpack the new combined file.

This archive was built fine again save the nesting nonsense whose sole purpose was to push the file size down by compressing it one more time.
doh, I thought you was the original dude I did reply to.... :LOL:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, when the dad eventually find out why his sunshine undergo therapy... Will Klaus endure some fatherly justice? :ROFLMAO:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What really gets me is the simple fact that Haley and the MC have not committed any crime. Where is the offspring? Nowhere. They are free anywhere as they did. This was the most tiring aspect here. F95 has no legal existence. What is posted here is their only control as for the rest.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes