Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
What exactly this version has over the split version?
It isn't split and it includes the incest content without needing a patch. If you got the split version OK and you're on a PC you don't need to worry about what I uploaded.

Reactions: LSC82

Althalus1967

Jun 16, 2017
Hmm...
I am just wandering about the last scene from V0.96 and V0.97.
If you play the Sandra and Haley the last scenes are the same.

or do I miss something?

Reactions: bighunter
Sep 18, 2018
"should"

They never do for me.
Not to be rude, but that sounds like a: You problem.
Never had issues really with split archives, and didnt with this one either. (download movies/tvshows/games in split archives ofthen, and never have issues)
Reinstall/update your winrar installation, or google what might cause your issues.

Reactions: Tinuss

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not to be rude, but that sounds like a: You problem.
Never had issues really with split archives, and didnt with this one either. (download movies/tvshows/games in split archives ofthen, and never have issues)
Reinstall/update your winrar installation, or google what might cause your issues.
Gee.. why would that sound rude? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: AshramAscendant

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
For fucks sake I will forever hate when the fucking files are split into two rars because they NEVER want to uncompile at the same time for me EVER.
I used 7zip and it worked like charm, not even asked if I want to unzip both parts, just unzipped them.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Gee.. why would that sound rude? :rolleyes:
The next time you're faced with a split archive, please try this before giving up?
Place the files in a new folder off the root of whatever drive you want to use, but preferably not your boot drive.
Open the first file and choose the extractor's "extract" or "extract to" function, making sure to choose the same folder in which the archive files are sitting (i.e don't use drag/drop the contents). Does that work for you?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
ehm what, i download new patch and theres not one frame added since my last save? did they only update solo route?

Janioso

Aug 19, 2018
i don't quite understand, is the game finished or not? I see it's getting updates but there are no changelog's posted or anything. I'm confused..

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
i don't quite understand, is the game finished or not? I see it's getting updates but there are no changelog's posted or anything. I'm confused..
No, the game is not finished yet.
This most-recent update is for the "non-Sandra" path only. If you are on the Sandra/Haley route, there is no new content in it.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I think this update splitting in only Haley/Haley with Sandra/Haley with Adriana and Haley and the otheres was the worst case scenario. So i preffer Diane and Lisa. so in my case no update since hmmm July?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes