Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You still don't get it haley is the main road with other characters as branching points. Without her there is no story to start with. I understand your reaction because i feel the same about sandra. If the dev gave me the option to go down the sandra route or put a bullet in her at the beginning i know what i'd choose. But they are essential to the story so you have to either deal with them or just skip the game.
This game is not going to change to suit you. So either get over it or play some other game.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
This game is not going to change to suit you. So either get over it or play some other game.
Man are you braindead or just blind ? I said the same freaking thing you replied to me. Most probably Another idiot that just comment for the sake of commenting and likes his comment with his burner accounts:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Man are you braindead or just blind ? I said the same freaking thing you replied to me. Most probably Another idiot that just comment for the sake of commenting and likes his comment with his burner accounts:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
My bad!!! I clicked on the wrong post for my reply. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well, I hope I got my quota of fuckups out of the way for the day. :cry:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hello everyone, why for this game there is no indication on the Changelog between one update and another?

if I understand correctly it is a practically completed game that the developers are putting their hand to only for the endings, correct?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Two parts? Good! Now I can (and am) downloading them both at the same time using different downloaders. At least I know that I won't get hung up by a Mega limit. Should get to the game earlier this way. Already starting to look at the incest-patch text for this release.

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
My bad!!! I clicked on the wrong post for my reply. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well, I hope I got my quota of fuckups out of the way for the day. :cry:
Man enough to say "my bad" we all make mistakes if it was me you did it to I would have assumed it was an error

Reactions: Walter Victor

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The developer, in the future, needs to think about updating the game, and not about downloading it completely. My old 8-stream intel, it took over 6 minutes to unpack. :cry:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Waiting a long time for "Haley" update...
And the dad comes into town, really low blow that one.
MFer mad suspicious.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes