ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Was enjoying this game a lot, then the bombshell - Haley allowed the teacher to take advantage of her, instantly lost all respect for her and all attraction to her as a character, ruined the game for me.

I know that if my teacher wanted to fuck me I would say no. She was just a spineless people pleaser, it is not a trait that is related to being a teenager, but to her as a person, there are enough women that continue to act like that way past their adulthood, countless stories on the internet about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I think that people that are affected by this are not the kind of people I am attracted to. I can feel sympathy for her, but the romance was ruined.
I'm guessing you consider rape "NTR" and would happily cast the first stone.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I'm guessing you consider rape "NTR" and would happily cast the first stone.
Depends on what kind, knocked over the head, bound, gagged and then forced - not NTR, if Haley was raped like that, it wouldn't change my perception of her for the worse in any way. In the case that is similar to what happened in this game could be seen as a form of NTR, although I am pretty sure they would have to be together at that time for that to be considered proper NTR. Blackmail and people pleasing plot is like the mother of all NTR.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Because you have an utterly appalling view of women, but also how women must conform to your expectations in order to remain sexual objects in your worldview.

Haley was raped. It deformed her mindset and, for a very long time (extending into the period covered by this game) her character.

I'm really sorry that it made you lose your boner. Truly. That's such a bummer for everyone.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Because you have an utterly appalling view of women.
Not sure what gender has to do with this, I'd have the same opinion of a guy in a similar situation.

but also how women must conform to your expectations in order to remain sexual objects in your worldview.
Women mustn't.. anything, they can do whatever they like, I am either attracted to them or not, no one owes anyone attraction or a relationship.

Haley was raped. It deformed her mindset and, for a very long time (extending into the period covered by this game) her character.
Ok, but it was rape only because she was a minor, if she was 18 at the time when that happened, I wouldn't classify it as rape, that was her choice to have pity sex with the teacher that she felt bad for, and then her choice not to make a big deal out of it because she again felt bad for him.

I'm really sorry that it made you lose your boner. Truly. That's such a bummer for everyone.
It is not about the boner, she still has a sexy body, I lost attraction to her as a person.

You know women are allowed to like guys that can stand up for themselves too right, instead of people pleasers? Like a guy could be bullied by someone and girls can feel bad for him but can prefer and be attracted to a guy who can fight back against the bullies and stand up for himself? They can lose attraction for a guy if he lets others take advantage of him.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
If I knew the women in your life, I'd send them this thread and advise them to run for their lives, because you have terrifying views regarding consent.
You are sick, go to therapy, your family should leave you.

See? I can do that too.

You just don't understand how useless, irrelevant and invalid your opinions are when you consistently fail to provide any sort of arguments to support any of your stances and instead spew out ad hominems rapid fire. I don't know if you are trying to farm karma or actually have room temperature IQ and don't understand that you can't make points with baseless statements, but if you don't want to have an actual conversation fair enough, don't waste my time.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Ok, explain how it was rape ( if she would be 18 ).
The whole point is that she wasn't 18.

Whom you find (sexually) attractive is totally your choice, but your stated reasoning for no longer liking Haley shows an "interesting" view on the circumstances that happened in her past.

The story has:
  • a young female student, who is described as being innocent both emotionally and in the ways of adult sexual activities. She is also below the Age of Consent (or at least is where I reside), so doesn't have the legal right to make choices when it comes to such activities.
  • an adult male teacher, who has an authority position over the student. He uses that authority, his greater experience and emotionally manipulation to convince the student into "befriending" him (aka "grooming"), and to coerce her into "choosing" to perform a sexual activity with him. All of which the male would know is illegal.
And you lay (at least some of) the blame for being susceptible to that "grooming" and for performing the illegal sexual activity on her, the victim?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Whom you find (sexually) attractive is totally your choice, but your stated reasoning for no longer liking Haley shows an "interesting" view on the circumstances that happened in her past.

The story has:
  • a young female student, who is described as being innocent both emotionally and in the ways of adult sexual activities. She is also below the Age of Consent (or at least is where I reside), so doesn't have the legal right to make choices when it comes to such activities.
  • an adult male teacher, who has an authority position over the student. He uses that authority, his greater experience and emotionally manipulation to convince the student into "befriending" him (aka "grooming"), and to coerce her into "choosing" to perform a sexual activity with him. All of which the male would know is illegal.
And you lay (at least some of) the blame for being susceptible to that "grooming" and for performing the illegal sexual activity on her, the victim?
It's called being a toxic misogynist. There's no help for him - just put him on ignore like the rest of us and, whether he goes away or not, it will no longer matter.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
For it to be called rape, yes absolutely.

The story has:
I understand the point you are trying to make.

Here are a few things to consider:

1) Teenagers do all sort of stupid shit but not all. When I was in my teen years there were a bunch of teens that wanted to be cool and be like adults and ''fit in'' with the ''cool'' crowd, they were illegally smoking, drinking, having sex early, all that shit, then there were other teens that said: ''Nah, fuck that, that shit ain't good, we are better than that.'' and they didn't do those things. I respect the latter more. ( this, what I said here is not about Haley )

2) Just because you are not an adult doesn't mean that you can't express your character and that after you become an adult everything you did before becomes null and void and impervious to judgment. Imagine an action that you find abhorrent performed by a person - for example someone was kicking puppies when they were a teen. You find that out and you respect that person less, even though they were a dumb teen. ( still not about Haley, just to show you that past actions of a person can change your perception of them )

3) Now in Haley's case it was her passive action of being a people's pleaser and letting others take advantage of her that had long time negative impact on her, she doesn't know how to say ''no'' properly. What happened to her is very unfortunate, I don't judge her in the sense that I think she deserved it or something, I just think that the kind of person that lets others take advantage of them is not the kind of person I want to be with, I am not attracted to people like that. And she shows it further in the game that she has not changed for example when she can't say a straight up ''no'' to her boyfriend and instead comes up with all sorts of dumb excuses to not make him sad. It just all clicked for me, way in the past it was the peak, and she is still the same person. There is a big probability of that happening again in the future, and while I can help her through it as a loving brother, I at the same time don't want to invite that level of turmoil into my love life.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be rape for me to have this view of her, if for example she was a punching bag in school for all the mean girls, and would not stand up for herself, and that caused trauma, I would have the exact same view of her.

Just reverse the genders - a girl can feel bad for a guy who gets bullied, humiliated and beaten up by other mean guys, she understands that it is not his fault and that bullies are the ones who are the evil people, but she doesn't want to date him, she wants to date a strong guy who can stand up for himself.

Makes sense?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes