Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah Sandra is hard to deal with. But if you have enough patience you will get a really good reward in this update.

Reactions: Alfius

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ok, so... love the renders! Love the banter between sibs! The lil lawyer needs to be given a Jr Partner posting in Dubai... Sibs need to stop agonizing over their situation and discuss it for what it is... Sorry, Viit, have to say this... it's Yes or No, 1 or 0, Black or White... Time to make the decision, kids... Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating graphic sex for them <not yet...>, but they need to acknowledge their hearts in a more open, adult fashion... Slap N Tickle wears thin after a while... feel me? :(
But I think that's one of the problems with how this game will unfold. When they do acknowledge their hearts, it is unlikely to be any slow process. They've already come close to the edge. When they decide to take it further, it is most likely to be full-on passion and S-E-X!!! Haley bar the door!

Then what?... How to keep it a secret? Maybe... Threesomes? Maybe... Problems with Victor? Maybe... Sandra drinks hemlock? Maybe...

But we also have a few things to do with Lisa and Alana. So, this game might go a few more episodes before we reach the promised land with Lady Longhair. Of course, this place will become chaos, if that happens.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sandra is cute, but the relationship between Haley and the MC is magic. Although its mostly her doing, the MC dialog/personality is a bit bland sometimes. I just keep as much distance from Sandra in my primary playthrough as I can and hope she will finally make the transition to full on workaholic and let the MC move on. Then hopefully there will be no hard feelings with her or the uncle and no guilt when the MC/Haley start drowning each other in their bodily fluids.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

artichoke1979

Aug 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure that the DEV is a sadist maniac :p:p:p, but I love it, love the teasing, the tension. Haley is gorgeous and reminds me a lot of someone I knew. And Diane's body...GOOOD GOD. Love the game.

Reactions: JeefZ

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Since this update, I just replayed the entire game, this time selecting every choice that awards no points to Sandra, I didn't play the previous update. I was tired of Sandra stringing along the MC. That is why I skipped the last update. The game was an exercise in futility. I was surprised it only took about 20 minutes to play from beginning to end of the current update.

Reactions: Namco15

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
today i tried this game... and wow... awesome story, slow relation (not pushy) building, tension, teasing, renders... awesome game. def will watching for future builds...

Reactions: Namco15

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
imo that argument is kinda invalid cause in this update they (mc and Haley) confess their true feeling for eachother(kinda) ...plus they've been making out ,touching,teasing and i'm not even talking about the other girls that the mc is having fun and flirting with so for him to be ''normal'' that ship has sailed a long time ago
I disagree... Making out with your sister, touching her etc. etc. is maybe "not normal", but it's a looong way from fucking her.
If you think about it realistically, once they tread over that step...ther is no turning back.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
yeah but with Life with Mary you know what you're getting into : a relationship with Mary...and with Haley's story you're forced into a relationship with someone who's not Haley...and for the life of me you're stuck in that relationship and can't break out of it :cautious:
Well...the big difference is that Mary is not your sister!

Reactions: vir_cotto
Nov 1, 2018
To be honest, if you cheat on Sandra you deserve it. Look at this eyes, look at them and tell me you want to leave this poor puppy alone in the streets.
I'd gladly leave her and give her a fucking drop kick to the face too to remove those damn puppy eyes

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes