Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Could MC know what happened to Haley's teacher on any of the tracks?
Maybe next update which will be Haley's solo.
There are no more updates. This last update WAS the Haley Solo finale.

We will have one more release, which will be the Epilogues for each route.

What happened to Klaus (the teacher), will depend on the choice you made about hiring 'The Pupster'.

If you chose to hire him, I doubt we'll ever be told what actually happened. Just that Klaus mysteriously disappeared. I could be wrong, but if he was any good, there would be no trace of what happened.

If The Pupster was NOT hired, your guess is as good as mine how that will play out.

At any rate, the Epilogues release is not far away [I think before the end of this month], so we shouldn't have too long before we get all our answers... or as many as the developers decide to provide us.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There are no more updates. This last update WAS the Haley Solo finale.

We will have one more release, which will be the Epilogues for each route.

What happened to Klaus (the teacher), will depend on the choice you made about hiring 'The Pupster'.

If you chose to hire him, I doubt we'll ever be told what actually happened. Just that Klaus mysteriously disappeared. I could be wrong, but if he was any good, there would be no trace of what happened.

If The Pupster was NOT hired, your guess is as good as mine how that will play out.

At any rate, the Epilogues release is not far away [I think before the end of this month], so we shouldn't have too long before we get all our answers... or as many as the developers decide to provide us.

Speaking of the pupster, I hope that we get a Ptolemy-verse, which also includes the games he's been co-writing and or working on in general.
Like if not only all his games were set in one universe, but also Haley and Likesblondes first game (not so much Rebirth, I fear the whole World of Darkness would be a bit too much to include).

• Angry
Reactions: Truvelo

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
How do I start the path of Diana? I turned down Adriana's offer and Lisa turned down too but I don't know if I'm on Diana's path or not.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Speaking of the pupster, I hope that we get a Ptolemy-verse, which also includes the games he's been co-writing and or working on in general.
Like if not only all his games were set in one universe, but also Haley and Likesblondes first game (not so much Rebirth, I fear the whole World of Darkness would be a bit too much to include).
possible but as you can see on mrdots games it's not always easy to maintain.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
There is a progress post for the upcoming update:

All games by Daniels K are set in the same universe but the sad part is that the canon end in all the games is the bad one.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020

Hi

Still working on it. But I can give a pretty exact date for the release now.
Should be done next Saturday or Sunday. So, one more week.
Somoeone also asked me for a link to Pto's discord. Here it is:

Don't have much else to say.

Viit

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
What is that ? I was playing on Lisa's track, especially in the middle of Lisa's MC room scene while Haley was there.

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Hi

Still working on it. But I can give a pretty exact date for the release now.
Should be done next Saturday or Sunday. So, one more week.
Somoeone also asked me for a link to Pto's discord. Here it is:

Don't have much else to say.

Viit
Hmmm….
Check her tummy, is she looking preggers? :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What is that ? I was playing on Lisa's track, especially in the middle of Lisa's MC room scene while Haley was there.
Is that an Arabic translation? Whoever did that did not properly code the 'sayer' or speaker of a line of text. That is supposed to be Lisa speaking, but I have no idea what the Arabic for Lisa's 'sayer' code is, but 'ii' should be something else.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes