Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Downloads OK. But upon extracting file and clicking on the application, I get a pop up window advising Me that the file has no exe. file or permissions.

Reactions: Canto Forte

clowth

May 20, 2017
Sorry if this was posted before, but in my case there is a bug where the galery will only show the scenes I saw on my first playthrough. Does anyone have a save with all of them? Been sitting here an hour playing all paths and looks like my progression was a waste

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Episodes confuse the fuck out of me. This is what, version 0.2? Or is each episode actually a complete "game" on its own?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Episodes confuse the fuck out of me. This is what, version 0.2? Or is each episode actually a complete "game" on its own?
uhm ... it's one game wich has 2 episodes right now ... pretty much Ep. 1 - Day One and Ep. 2 - Day Two if you will

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sigh, well, after that disgusting fiasco called Pandora's Box I thought I wouldn't see a girl as hot.

Glad to be wrong. Nice game with somewhat refreshing story.
At least it doesn't feel much like reading some 14yo horny boy's fantasy.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
After playing it i know one thing for certain, i'm looking forward to future updates. I like it a lot.

P.S. I hate cliffhangers....
i will give this game a chance,but female domination tag doesn't sound good to me:D
The female domination is just a completly mild one so far and nothing what should shock any normal human beeing...
Hmm third picture... Does that mean ntr ?
Dude how does this look like NTR? She has tears in her eyes which obviously indicates that there is something completly different going on. I'm not gonna spoil whats happening but the lack of a NTR tag should give you a hint of what is going down in that scene!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
uhm ... it's one game wich has 2 episodes right now ... pretty much Ep. 1 - Day One and Ep. 2 - Day Two if you will
So it's version 0.2. What you'd "normally" expect to be about two months of development.

When someone say something is an episode, the image in my head is a more or less self-contained game within a larger game (an episode in a series), where the next episode is a continuation but also somewhat self-contained game. You know, with complete story arcs and all. That made me think if its already 2 episodes complete, it's a pretty big game. But at version 0.2, it's early in its development and you shouldn't expect that much content yet.

It might be just in my head, is all good. Will download and check it out.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So it's version 0.2. What you'd "normally" expect to be about two months of development.

When someone say something is an episode, the image in my head is a more or less self-contained game within a larger game (an episode in a series), where the next episode is a continuation but also somewhat self-contained game. You know, with complete story arcs and all. That made me think if its already 2 episodes complete, it's a pretty big game. But at version 0.2, it's early in its development and you shouldn't expect that much content yet.

It might be just in my head, is all good. Will download and check it out.
Usualy dev's use episodes to make a clear cut for a update, there are some exceptions that make every episode a thing of its own.

• Haha

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Dude how does this look like NTR? She has tears in her eyes which obviously indicates that there is something completly different going on. I'm not gonna spoil whats happening but the lack of a NTR tag should give you a hint of what is going down in that scene!
Well maybe I should have checked the tags before posting my comment. But I didn't. Slap your thong, it'll make you relax. Dude.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes