• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Usualy dev's use episodes to make a clear cut for a update, there are some exceptions that make every episode a thing of its own.
yeah ... i think AZ decided to call it "Episodes" just to have a clear cut for the ratings ...
... or maybe there's chapters planned like week one or month one where one day is an episode of their lifes.

Idk ... only AZ can tell his reasonings, but i would love to see months tbh :sneaky: such a fun game already.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
yeah ... i think AZ decided to call it "Episodes" just to have a clear cut for the ratings ...
... or maybe there's chapters planned like week one or month one where one day is an episode of their lifes.

Idk ... only AZ can tell his reasonings, but i would love to see months tbh :sneaky: such a fun game already.
I don't mind it, i also don't mind if a dev keeps his game in episodes to keep the downloads small because a lot of people here complain if a game gets to big in download size since they have shitty internet.

I would like to see monthly updates too, i really like this game so far especially since it doesn't have one of these generic bullshit stories and a not too fast pacing.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Very impressive so far. I hope it can keep up the current quality. I just wish you had choices to not do some scenes.

Reactions: Canto Forte

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
if folks are complaining about the female domination tag
all good ... nobody was complaining ... i think the person who said "famdom" is the wrong tag just got another route. Nothing wrong with that, tho. Just a misunderstanding. :)
I had to play 2 times myself to get the "soft femdom" scenes implemented yet.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.30 star(s) 171 Votes