• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
My 100% autism is acting up. Is it possible to get 20 Ashley corruption points? The end screen is making me sad.

Loving the game so far. Great girls and story. Only negative point is that we have to wait for an update :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
ok finished..other than Sam's friendship points i got full points for everything..this was really really good..damn..this has potential for top ten (imho) if the next update carries on this good...highly recommend it.
Moria Avaron1974 TiffanyMonroe Mytez Eerie Entity add this to your list
That tattooed lady looks sick, thanks for the heads up. Downloading... ;)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok finished..other than Sam's friendship points i got full points for everything..this was really really good..damn..this has potential for top ten (imho) if the next update carries on this good...highly recommend it.
Fairy snoof, i'll give it a look.

A couple of games I play have been completed now and I dropped Hayley's Story so need someone to replace those.

We'll see how this goes.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i'll tag more as my brain remembers people Fantabaldu Gasu Merseault RoadWulf RogueKnightUK
Yeah, I downloaded the game earlier, though I am a bit weary of that one rape-y preview xD

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is the guy in the third pic that looks like a typical NTR fan/practitioner the MC ? looks kind of old for a 19yr old... Also how is the game ThunderRob ? Keep in mind the second image lady is not my type... so if she is the highlight of the game, than its a pass for me.. she is a blue haired Quinn (BADIK) meaning gross...

• Thinking Face

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is the guy in the third pic that looks like a typical NTR fan/practitioner the MC ? looks kind of old for a 19yr old... Also how is the game ThunderRob ? Keep in mind the second image lady is not my type... so if she is the highlight of the game, than its a pass for me.. she is a blue haired Quinn (BADIK) meaning gross...
it is awesome...has quality writing good story varied personalities...you'll probably fall for the adorable waif who acts tough but just wants a cuddle and some attention..she's adorable
just think of the waif as Avaron..sort of ginger..tiny no tits...all fiery and full of bluster but a wee sweetie underneath :p hehehehe

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Hey Scrot it's maybe worth removing that pic from the OP as it seems to be giving a lot of people the wrong idea about what to expect. Or at least add one of these right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could add these too but may just raise different questions

Really good start to this tho azrd79 and looking forward to seeing what you bring next.
Hopefully someones already working on a walkthrough to satisfy my Where The Heart Is inspired multi girl max stat OCD.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
it is awesome...has quality writing good story varied personalities...you'll probably fall for the adorable waif who acts tough but just wants a cuddle and some attention..she's adorable
just think of the waif as Avaron..sort of ginger..tiny no tits...all fiery and full of bluster but a wee sweetie underneath :p hehehehe
Not a big fan of her lately to be honest... ever since I tried to "play with her" a few months ago by quoting something she said she hates me... so if this chick is anything like that, cant tell a joke from an actual hurtful comment, its a pass LOL...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
i'll tag more as my brain remembers people Fantabaldu Gasu Merseault RoadWulf RogueKnightUK
Tks for the advice Rob
Graphics work seems really great here from the preview pics i saw in the Op ,i'll try for sure in next days ...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey Scrot it's maybe worth removing that pic from the OP as it seems to be giving a lot of people the wrong idea about what to expect. Or at least add one of these right after

Could add these too but may just raise different questions

Really good start to this azrd79 tho and looking forward to seeing what you bring next.
Hopefully someones already working on a walkthrough to satisfy my Where The Heart Is inspired multi girl max stat OCD.
Or people could actualy just play the game or read the thread and the tags in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abîme
4.30 star(s) 171 Votes