RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
ok finished..other than Sam's friendship points i got full points for everything..this was really really good..damn..this has potential for top ten (imho) if the next update carries on this good...highly recommend it.
Moria Avaron1974 TiffanyMonroe Mytez Eerie Entity add this to your list
i'll tag more as my brain remembers people Fantabaldu Gasu Merseault RoadWulf RogueKnightUK
Yeah, I liked the look of this one immediately I saw it.

Original idea, nice looking renders, some artistic thought into presentation - all those little signs that a dev actually cares about what is being created, and is not painting by numbers from a list of tropes stitched badly together with Engrish.

Reactions: Tumai

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Since there is some confusion and ppl probably not willing enough to visit the page, here's all implemented tags, planned tags and not planned tags from said page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this clarifies things a bit

• Haha
Reactions: Dependable_223

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Any one got any advice on furthering Ashley's route? I seem to have full points for everyone else in both chapters, but Im not getting it with her in either.

Im starting to think maybe Ashley is mutually exclusive with Sam and Em?

Lightning95

Dec 23, 2018
oh fuck, why i played this? i really enjoyed this game, but after i saw planned tags, well... what a shame, I wish I'd never played this game :cry:

Reactions: L☹VE

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
what the...the young dame is accusing me of shouting and screaming at milf..i do not remember that scene...weird..games is cool AF until that little mind twister..scrolled back..no..i never shouted or screamed..lol
Just started and yeah, I guess 3 exclamation points now indicates shouting?
you know, as opposed to the universally recognized caps lock....
;)

This is shouting...
HalfwayHouseShouting.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
I just played up to the end of first day and how the hell do you get 5/5 corruption on emily?
It get full points everywhere else on the 3 ladies but can't get the 5/5 on emily tried several times

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes