Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
On his patreon only one girl is mentioned as love interest and "only one you'll form a deep emotional bond with plot wise", does it look like the game will railroad you into her? This plus planned ntr/sharing/swinging kinda gets me worried.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cico8

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Or people could actualy just play the game or read the thread and the tags in the OP. Your screenshot would just spoiler stuff and destroy the tension and surprise torwards the end of ch. 2.
While I am not going to tell the uploader what to do... I do appreciate McWoodz posting those images... its just what I needed to actually try the game... sorry but if that was unavoidable... telling me "try it and see for yourself" isnt good enough... I quite simply dont want to run into that content...

Would you also tell someone who is allergic to Peanuts to try something YOU know has peanuts in it (tiny font in the label) and then tell him "haha should have read the tiny font loser... I dont care that your risking death, and I could have helped you avoid this, it teaches you a lesson" ?

I mean what the hell... its a simple "its avoidable, or its not" question and answer... this should be the purpose of us hanging out in forums talking about the games... instead half the time you go into a thread and people are talking about "make-up tutorials" and praising other posters that have nothing to do with the game.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
probably molesting in the third pic, does look like rape tho :)

also tattoe girl is wifey material and teddy bear loving girl is bae <3

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
While I am not going to tell the uploader what to do... I do appreciate McWoodz posting those images... its just what I needed to actually try the game... sorry but if that was unavoidable... telling me "try it and see for yourself" isnt good enough... I quite simply dont want to run into that content...

Would you also tell someone who is allergic to Peanuts to try something YOU know has peanuts in it (tiny font in the label) and then tell him "haha should have read the tiny font loser... I dont care that your risking death, and I could have helped you avoid this, it teaches you a lesson" ?

I mean what the hell... its a simple "its avoidable, or its not" question and answer... this should be the purpose of us hanging out in forums talking about the games... instead half the time you go into a thread and people are talking about "make-up tutorials" and praising other posters that have nothing to do with the game.
Simple thing: Did you see a Rape tag? Nope
Is the sensible side of players a reason to spoiler the end of a chapter? I don't think so.

It got mentioned several times here that there is no rape and no NTR (what also someone thought because of this screenshot..lol), its not too hard to read in the thread if a screenshot is concerning yourself, especially not since this thread is not very large.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
all i can say..from my playthrough..the stuff is all avoidable if you choose right..if you do not..well thats on you..the out was there ...this is a pay attention game..skipping is detrimental to play for this game...

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Or people could actualy just play the game or read the thread and the tags in the OP. Your screenshot would just spoiler stuff and destroy the tension and surprise torwards the end of ch. 2.
Hey i spoiler tagged which does suggest spoilers may be seen but it was just after reading the comments it seemed like a lot of people weren't even going to go as far as hitting download, never mind reaching chapter 2, due to content they fear may happen that doesn't.
Those first pics in the OP are where many people make their mind up about whether somethings for them or not and i can only see sticking with those few images hurting the game rather than helping it.
Everyone round here has been burned at some point by something that wasn't in the tags which is exactly why the first few pages are full of people concerned about rape, n*r and any other shit they don't wanna see.
I'm not saying lay out the full scene in the OP, just choose some pics that don't send people running for the hills.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
all i can say..from my playthrough..the stuff is all avoidable if you choose right..if you do not..well thats on you..the out was there ...this is a pay attention game..skipping is detrimental to play for this game...
After UnRening it there is also nothing happening if you don't interfere instantly. The outcome will be the same.
Hey i spoiler tagged which does suggest spoilers may be seen but it was just after reading the comments it seemed like a lot of people weren't even going to go as far as hitting download, never mind reaching chapter 2, due to content they fear may happen that doesn't.
Those first pics in the OP are where many people make their mind up about whether somethings for them or not and i can only see sticking with those few images hurting the game rather than helping it.
Everyone round here has been burned at some point by something that wasn't in the tags which is exactly why the first few pages are full of people concerned about rape, n*r and any other shit they don't wanna see.
I'm not saying lay out the full scene in the OP, just choose some pics that don't send people running for the hills.
Again if people are worried about NTR or RAPE they should actually read the thread and the tags.

Edited because i misread something. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: McWoodz and Abîme

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Wow, since the creator is around, I'd like to say, I really love this one. The characters, including the main character are nicely written, the girls all have very distinct and realistic personalities and their own charms, I also love how their crimes fit in perfectly with their personalities. Not to mention that, just because of their issues, they aren't all hardened psychos but as most kids like this, just need someone to reach them.

They have depth in my opinion, and story is engaging. Im really looking forward to future episodes. Im really curious what will happen to the MC and looking forward to enjoying his seduction of the girls.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Since there is some confusion and ppl probably not willing enough to visit the page, here's all implemented tags, planned tags and not planned tags from said page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this clarifies things a bit

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
hope the dev joins this community, it will be nice to know more of what this game will become in the future, for now i will play it, lets see if he keeps going safe route or join "other devs" .

In anycase thanks for the upload.

Last edited:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I want affection points for Samantha :( . Such a delightful lady with a heart of gold as she deserves a bit of love and a happy ending at the end of the novel :love: .
Was thinking the same. But I think the main romance option has already been decided for us.

BTW, does anyone know the choices for the "emily night visit" scene? I am missing that. The rest I got.

Reactions: Hadgar

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for all the positive comments. Thanks for some of the criticism too.

Some questions I see pop up:

1. Scene gallery not unlocking: Restart your game. Renpy is kinda buggy when reading from persistent data.

2. Linux: I can't test on Linux, which is why I didn't do a build for it. Next version maybe, if I get more request and a couple of testers.

Az.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for all the positive comments. Thanks for some of the criticism too.

Some questions I see pop up:

1. Scene gallery not unlocking: Restart your game. Renpy is kinda buggy when reading from persistent data.

2. Linux: I can't test on Linux, which is why I didn't do a build for it. Next version maybe, if I get more request and a couple of testers.

Az.
I can test it on Linux for you if you need a tester, but honestly with Ren'py as long as you tested it and it works it should be fine

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes