Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
I hope we'll get an update for Mac also.
Yes, that would be great. I tried copying the episode 8 game files from the PC version, but can't get the episode 8 content. Game still plays, but only through 7. Opening screen even says 8 on it, but not new content.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes, that would be great. I tried copying the episode 8 game files from the PC version, but can't get the episode 8 content. Game still plays, but only through 7. Opening screen even says 8 on it, but not new content.
and not using any mods, saves etc...?

Reactions: Levian

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
That's odd, because for me copying the game files from PC version worked. Perhaps Abhai has a point?

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Ashlyn is annoying af, I can't stand her.
Absolutely. But so has everyone else when MC firsts meet them. All the girls anyway. I wanted to smack Emily’s stupid scrunched up face the first several times MC and her interacted. But then MC got to know her and she turned out great. I have hopes that MC can knock the pretentiousness right out of her.

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
Hello. Who knows how to get Emily first touch scene in Ep 8. And, please, could sombody give me a link to AZ discrod( couldn't find it anywhere)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm working on Emily and she's just downright adorable. Don't have a lot of CP with the other two girls, but still wishing and hoping Shiho gets promoted to an LI. Her little battles with Emily are so cute. I still don't know what the point of the Shiho/Emily battles unless, like I said, it's just to further Em's interest in the MC, but clearly Shiho definitely wants to be involved with him somehow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Everyone talks about the plot, but I wonder what kind of plot you saw here, rather banal and default, he finds himself in a house with 3 women, one milf, the other ala "I do what I want, I don't give a damn about everyone, and the third shy virgin who embarrassed by the word "member." Well, as in the textbook, everyone immediately fell for gg, just no one shows it, and gg himself, this is also the default nyunya
without character, to which you point your finger and he will fall on his knees. The choice doesn't really affect anything. And so, in principle, you yourself can fantasize what will happen next, it will not differ much from reality in the future, I am sure.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hello. Who knows how to get Emily first touch scene in Ep 8. And, please, could sombody give me a link to AZ discrod( couldn't find it anywhere)
You have to lean on her while waiting for the train.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Absolutely. But so has everyone else when MC firsts meet them. All the girls anyway. I wanted to smack Emily’s stupid scrunched up face the first several times MC and her interacted. But then MC got to know her and she turned out great. I have hopes that MC can knock the pretentiousness right out of her.
Yeah but it is not the same thing, Emily was mad due to the MC yelling at Sam, once you said sorry she was fine, ash is just a straight-up cunt period or a full time on her period cunt.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah but it is not the same thing, Emily was mad due to the MC yelling at Sam, once you said sorry she was fine, ash is just a straight-up cunt period or a full time on her period cunt.
From the little we've seen so far, you are correct. But remember that Ashlyn is on edge from possibly having all she's "worked" for taken and split with the prodigal granddaughter, Ash. She has had to behave a certain way for so long to appease her grandfather that she probably doesn't even remember/know how she would act otherwise. A Lexington is supposed to act a certain way, and after Ash decided to sell herself and cause the family to lose face, this became even more important. But her real self is in there deep down. The one that is not condescending. The one that can relax and open up. The one that is capable of being loved. DERPY GIGOLO POWERS ENGAGE!

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Before, when I realized that this game was solely about the MC/Emily romance and that all the other girls were just filler. I got mad as fuck. Why put so much character and depth into these characters if the only one who mattered ultimately was Emily?

Now, I am still mad that we can't chose any other girl for the MC's main girl besides Emily but the more I get to see and know Em, I'm becoming more okay with that.

I am still mad as fuck because Ash was ALWAYS my favorite, and CH8 which gave us a plethora of Ash choices only reinforces my opinion that she is the one I personally want for the MC. I'm not going to say she's best girl, that is obviously Emily as the story reinforces it constantly, but gods damned is Ashley a really well done character and her story makes me love her more and more.

I still hope that Dr. Shino Kunieda becomes a more regular character and love interest as I LOVE her little war with Emily over MC's affections and I want to get a chance to date her before MC ultimately goes back to Em. I could absolutely see Emily taking Shio under her wing like that of her friend Julie.

I also adore the shit out of Ashlynn, she reminds me of a cross between Ashley and Emily and is ticking all the kinds of boxes for me. I DO NOT want to lose Ashley but I would LOVE to corrupt Lynn WITH Ash and get her to mellow out and see Ashley isnt trying to ruin her life. The girls just need to bond (with this dick). I am also looking forward to the HILARIOUS reaction Lynn is going to have to Emily, because not only is Emily treated like Ashley's little sister, she's also after MC, which should spark a hilarious rivalry with Emily for both Ashley and MC's affections. "She wants to take my sister's man? NOT IF I DO IT FIRST!"

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I also want to give a shout out to KoGa3 for their Cheat/walkthrough mod.
being able to just give myself the points I needed to pass the different checks and different variables I need has lead to a MUCH more enjoyable game experience for me. Also being able to unlock the few minor gallery scenes I can't get that way was super helpful.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes