Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Before, when I realized that this game was solely about the MC/Emily romance and that all the other girls were just filler. I got mad as fuck. Why put so much character and depth into these characters if the only one who mattered ultimately was Emily?

Now, I am still mad that we can't chose any other girl for the MC's main girl besides Emily but the more I get to see and know Em, I'm becoming more okay with that.
I've been posting for a few days about Shiho. I wouldn't mind going the full game with Emily, but if that's the case, I'd be disappointed without having Shiho as an LI, it can develop late, that's fine and I know we only see Shiho what? 2 or 3 times the entire game? Hospital, check up/lunch date? But by then the MC is already working on her.

Maybe award her higher points because of the fewer interactions? He now has her phone number. They can meet up after his work or whatever, maybe even on the shopping trip with Em for clothes? There is A LOT you can do with her. She can be a very good influence on him on maybe getting him more serious? Not that Em isn't doing that already. But Shiho would be a HUGE missed opportunity in this game.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: The heartbeat glitch in this game after the Luis fight NEEDS to be fixed. That's my only techie/gameplay issue

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I've been posting for a few days about Shiho.
I agree. I love Dr. Kuneida's character. I laughed hard during the coffee shop scene with Emily. That was good writing, really. I am not sure she is my favorite, though I would love (_love_) some more scenes with her, hopefully some spicy ones eventually, but I love her dialog and her character. Someone not throwing themselves at the MC for once, but allowing themselves to admit some growing interest.

I am probably less concerned than most by the dev stating that Emily is the only LI. I tend to think this just means that only Emily has a ending, but that you can have just as much fun with all the other characters as you can with Emily. Sure, it would be nice to see a epilogue with my each of my favorite characters, but I can live with it if the dev completes the game in a measured way (no lightning fast endings in the middle of the game, just as it is getting good, because the dev gets tired of working on it like with Freeloading Family :FacePalm:) .

If could be wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that Az will give us plenty of time with Dr. Kunieda and a few of the other interesting side characters, hopefully all of them. At least, that is my hope.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
All the more reason to focus on Emily and not the rest, well ok Shiho too, the stuff between those two are the best.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I agree. I love Dr. Kuneida's character. I laughed hard during the coffee shop scene with Emily. That was good writing, really. I am not sure she is my favorite, though I would love (_love_) some more scenes with her, hopefully some spicy ones eventually, but I love her dialog and her character. Someone not throwing themselves at the MC for once, but allowing themselves to admit some growing interest.

I am probably less concerned than most by the dev stating that Emily is the only LI. I tend to think this just means that only Emily has a ending, but that you can have just as much fun with all the other characters as you can with Emily. Sure, it would be nice to see a epilogue with my each of my favorite characters, but I can live with it if the dev completes the game in a measured way (no lightning fast endings in the middle of the game, just as it is getting good, because the dev gets tired of working on it like with Freeloading Family :FacePalm:) .

If could be wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that Az will give us plenty of time with Dr. Kunieda and a few of the other interesting side characters, hopefully all of them. At least, that is my hope.
I'd be fine with just an Emily ending, but Shiho deserves something; more time, more interactions, more scenes. I mean hell, she IS his doctor and definitely likes him. She needs more screen time and scenes. If that was done, I wouldn't feel as bad (I guess) about her not being an actual LI, just a good friend. But there's always going to be that wish looming with her.

Reactions: 95er

possum1

May 17, 2018
i cant believe i just watched a guy, who smashed a kids face so bad he got juvie for 4 years, hold someones hand from fear over some stitches... lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, I know I tried to forget as much of the shit from episode 8, but I do remember taking food up for Emily and the magic cast coming off, so we still need to go back to the hospital to get it removed, so would seem like at least more time with Shiho, and after Shiho said spoke about her social problems for lack of better words, Emily might even come around.

Not to mention, Shiho gave us her number, would be almost as stupid as making a guy trying to be tough all of a sudden be a good little cuck simp...

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I have the current version but I stops at the end of episode 7, so I don’t know how everyone is able to play episode 8.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have the current version but I stops at the end of episode 7, so I don’t know how everyone is able to play episode 8.
I downloaded the windows version just to be sure and it still ends at ep. 7. I am using the cheats mods could that be a factor?
and you have also read previous page a few posts back, at least...the problem of yours is quite strange and never happened nor being "posted" before.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think I am obsessed with this game. I played it twice in two days. I adore Emily (but HATE the heartbeat Luis fight glitch SO much) and I can't wait to see more of this game.

I dropped 4 VNs from my repertoire just because I thought they were subpar to this (and one I am not waiting 4 years for it to finish) and I'll probably go through it again today just for the shits while I'm taking a break in-between my book writing.

I just wish the heartbeat sound thing could be removed or individually muted. I had to put on Slayer yesterday while playing this game and it was pretty weird playing that music while wooing a very adorable Emily. :LOL:

Reactions: Smarmint and D Dog

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i cant believe i just watched a guy, who smashed a kids face so bad he got juvie for 4 years, hold someones hand from fear over some stitches... lol
This I have to agree with and comment on. He nearly beats to death a 15-year-old with a lead pipe, complains about his stitches to the doctor and has to have Em hold his hand.

He can't eat food with one arm. Now I've had broken fingers twice on my right hand (my main hand) with big casts and I was able to do things like eat, just fine, especially if it was something I can easily cut or pick up. Showering/wiping down isn't easy, but it's doable.

Complains about the walking distance to and from the station, hospital, Eli's, etc. Yet he's a pretty built MC. I mean fuck, where's your endurance and stamina? I'm 45 for fuck's sake, shut up and walk.

In that hospital scene with Emily, there were three pieces of salmon, and what looked like some potatoes or something. You can't tell me that his "thug wannabe badass" couldn't pick up the salmon pieces or potatoes (or whatever they were) with the tines of the fork, and eat? Yes dressing yourself with a cast is a bitch, and maybe it's harder for lefties than for righties, but I was able to do it with casts (t-shirts, sweats)

I mean come on. I'm not a male pride kind of guy, but stop being a wuss, can the complaining, and man up.

He acts like he's 5 and not almost a 20-year-old who nearly killed someone, in the heat of the moment or not.

I know it's a game and written a certain way, but for someone who wants to be "gangsta" he's exactly what that peach/apricot thing looked like. :LOL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, just the game. I don't remember whether it was a compressed version, or the full version. Maybe it has something to do with that?
try to download it again and go for a clean install/fresh start.
shouldnt be related to compressed/uncompressed versions as both are same.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have a question. Can you reject a character you don't like in this game or it's like forced harem story with no choice?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Just found this and cleared EP1. Stories been nice, girls are attractive, but... why? Why that image of Monroe at the beach?
I was both repulsed and laughing (still am) at having seen that.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah that was a doozie wasn't it? It was just a dream the MC had, and he used it again later I believe after a scene with Ashley to get rid of "a little problem". Should put a disclaimer up for this game because of that that reads the following:

"Not for the faint of heart. If you have a coronary issue or are prone to high blood pressure after jump scares, please do not play!"

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy
Jun 11, 2020
I think I am obsessed with this game. I played it twice in two days. I adore Emily (but HATE the heartbeat Luis fight glitch SO much) and I can't wait to see more of this game.

I dropped 4 VNs from my repertoire just because I thought they were subpar to this (and one I am not waiting 4 years for it to finish) and I'll probably go through it again today just for the shits while I'm taking a break in-between my book writing.

I just wish the heartbeat sound thing could be removed or individually muted. I had to put on Slayer yesterday while playing this game and it was pretty weird playing that music while wooing a very adorable Emily. :LOL:
Slayer would be a great accompaniment to this game, am I right?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There is no harem. There is no other love interest in this game right now other than Emily.
I'm trying to not be too blunt. What I want to ask is can you not have sex with a certain character. Like Samantha for example because seem like its heading that way. Yeah, I'm not into Milk either :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes