Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know if it's bad, and with me being 2 1/2x his age, maybe it's just me. But I guess I'd like to see more seriousness. The stitches, the eating of the food in the hospital. I've had casts on my dominant hand and was just fine. I've had stitches, I didn't need hand holding.

Maybe it's just me and my upbringing compared to the MC and his.

But I do hope Emily makes him more serious in some way. Like I said I guess it's me since I'm going to be 46 in three weeks.

And maybe playing other VNs with more serious MCs (like CoBD, Depraved Awakening or even Acting Lessons) made me more "picky" on dialogue. Or maybe it's just I've played the game 4 times in a week and I just really began to nitpick.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is the MC really that bad? I have been just playing it update by update, so maybe all the dialog isn't fresh in my mind, but I sort of take it as the MC is joking around with a lot of his comments, which doesn't seem out of place for someone his age. I've seen a lot of late teens, early 20 year olds much more immature than the MC. He does lack motivation in life, but that is also not rare for those that didn't grow up with a strong family work ethic.
No, he's a young adult with zero experience or contact with females.
The dude has been 4 years in juvie with other outcasts.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No, he's a young adult with zero experience or contact with females.
The dude has been 4 years in juvie with other outcasts.
Yeah I have to keep that in mind. I guess just today it was more prevalent. Neither him or Em have experience with the opposite sex. I was just a crotchety old man today I guess.

It happens. A lot. Especially with me.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I have to keep that in mind. I guess just today it was more prevalent. Neither him or Em have experience with the opposite sex. I was just a crotchety old man today I guess.

It happens. A lot. Especially with me.
It happens to all of us as we get older, you look at younger people and it seems like they're more slow every year :HideThePain:
Also in this game the MC is a bit dense for plot reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well despite my age I'll always be a kid in some way; the music I listen to is from the 80s. I'll always be a gamer on some level, maybe not as hardcore anymore as I was even 8-10 years ago with the COD MP all-nighters or even the DayZ Mod. I'm more refined in some areas, not so much in others.

But putting myself into the shoes of a 19-year-old from a broken home and in juvie just seems to be a challenge I guess. Other games I'm in tears like the ones I mentioned earlier. I guess I'm waiting for the MC/Emily relationship to really bloom and see how emotional it gets (if it does.)

I'm just a sucker for romance and a damn good story. I guess I'm just used to more well, "adult" MCs. Anyway, enough of that. Looking forward to the post-Lexington house visit episode.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Yup - clean mac (older version) unpack/install, downloading latest/newer pc version.
Cut the "game" folder from that older mac version, backup it somewhere, cut "game" folder from pc-version, and put it where removed mac-game folder was.
@Abhia - Thank you. That worked perfectly.

Reactions: Abhai

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Someone knows the song at the beggining? maybe i maybe i could find a place for us to hide...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Doing a run in this game now not flirting with Samantha, or the Doc, or anything, just to see how the dialogue and scenes change with Emily. It's a little bit bland, but you know what, it's how I would do things right off the bat if I was interested in just one girl.

Trying to see what points with Emily would be at the end of the run. I don't think they'd be much different from a regular run. But the interactions are certainly different.

It's more honest of what I would do (like I would in other VNs). I know there's just Em in this game, but I want to see how things would be different if I don't choose to flirt with anyone else.

May 26, 2020
Nah is not that, is right after you choose your name and said this : "maybe i maybe i could find a place for us to hide..."
"Will you wait" - Marisa Law
That was what I was going to put, I thought you meant the MC said that and I went into the game looking for that sentence! But yeah it's "Will you wait"

Reactions: Gladheim

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Or maybe it's just I've played the game 4 times in a week and I just really began to nitpick.
I love the game, it's in my top 5, but I don't think I could play it 4 times in a week. I like the anticipation of not knowing exactly what is going to happen. I don't think there is a game here I've played more than once, unless it is to change a bad choice or something, and then I zip through it to get to where I was. Probably I will play over my favorites sometime.

Doing a run in this game now not flirting with Samantha, or the Doc, or anything, just to see how the dialogue and scenes change with Emily. It's a little bit bland, but you know what, it's how I would do things right off the bat if I was interested in just one girl.
You have way more self control than I do. I can't turn anybody down in these games, haha. I just feel strangely guilty. Hmm.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah another song from VNs I just recently put on my iPod, along with the main song from another game that's imaged in my sig.

When I saw what Marisa looked like before I put the song on I didn't expect her to look that great. I mean I love Asian women but wow. :love:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I love the game, it's in my top 5, but I don't think I could play it 4 times in a week. I like the anticipation of not knowing exactly what is going to happen. I don't think there is a game here I've played more than once, unless it is to change a bad choice or something, and then I zip through it to get to where I was. Probably I will play over my favorites sometime.

You have way more self control than I do. I can't turn anybody down in these games, haha. I just feel strangely guilty. Hmm.
I only played 4 times this week mainly to try out different Emily combinations with score and what not. Trying to find the ideal score after each chapter by choosing slightly different options. Plus I was getting screenshots for my VN Girls screensaver.

But yeah I'm playing a very straightforward and self-controlled run right now (just got beaned by the shampoo bottle bomb) Trying to figure out Emily scores to see what the best is. Usually my Love is way high and Corruption much lower.

Reactions: Smarmint

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It makes me wonder though if scenes, dialogue, or endings with Emily would be that different based on score.

Would a 30+ Love score be that much different than a 40+?

Or would her dialogue/lewd scenes be that much different from 15 Corruption to 25? Right Now I have something like 40 LP/23 CP or something like that. I doubt, or wonder, if her dialogue would be different with 30 CP

Just makes me wonder how the "grading" system would be or when the Infractions would kick in. Probably as the MC does more and more by himself or gets roped into nonsense with Luis, which I hope some of his schemes, if that happens to be the case, are choice based, instead of mandatory happenings. I wouldn't want to piss off honey badger Emily that's for sure if it's girl related.

Last edited:

belozzer

Jul 14, 2017
Ep 8 was just amazing!
Ashlyn route please please?
upd. Okay, maybe not a route (its hardly possible at this point) but regular sexual interactions would be perfect

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020
I am completely okay with the slow build to Emily. Do I like the other girls? yes. I like what the dev is doing. Mayn, if I just wanted to fap, I would just do that.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes