namtab

Jun 28, 2020
is there any mega or mediafire links for the compressed version?
failed to finish downloading several times already
t.i.a

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Great game. Emily is super cute. The banner picture doesn't do her justice. She look much better in game. I would have play this game sooner If I knew she is this cute. I'm glad I didn't skip this. It go from my only play if there is nothing else good list to my top 10. I'm going to give it 5 star just because Emily alone :love:. I also like the Doc too.
I just love her wicked smile for some reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I just found this game a few weeks or so ago and Emily quickly became my #2 VN girl, and with my VN history, albeit short, and my serious dedication to specific routes and girls ALL the time, that's pretty big of me to say.

I love Em, and I really REALLY hope the future episodes with her and the MC really make them grow and bond together, especially emotionally.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Oh. I have a question. How do I unlock this scene?. It keep saying point check failed. This is at the beginning of EP6 and I have max Emily point at the end of EP5 so I assume its because I don't have enough corruption? But I don't have any ideas on how to get more corruption :(

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Oh. I have a question. How do I unlock this scene?. It keep saying point check failed. This is at the beginning of EP6 and I have max Emily point at the end of EP5 so I assume its because I don't have enough corruption? But I don't have any ideas on how to get more corruption :(
Yeah, Emily's special. Some of her checkpoints need a certain level of affection, others need a certain level of corruption. If you want to see all of her unlockable scenes, you'll have to backup some and add more corruption points for her.

Gotta love her though, so it's worth it.;)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yes, this only shows up if you are on Emilys "corruption route". According to your points you are on her "love route" (a short info about the maybe possible game routes on my page under "Other downloads").

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes, this only shows up if you are on Emilys "corruption route". According to your points you are on her "love route" (a short info about the maybe possible game routes on my page under "Other downloads").
Thanks. This is very helpful. I think I prefer love route more but I will do another playthrough for corruption route later.

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
Don't apologize to Emily during the meet with her on the first day.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I would never fight with her on the first day, and I would never feel like I'm forcing myself on her with that Episode 8 ending where he pushes her into the breast grab. I just watched that scene now in the scene unlocker and it just felt so wrong to do. It's not quite harassment, but it's uncomfortable for me for sure to read the dialogue.

To me, Emily is way too cute, too sweet, and too caring to have that done to her.

Reactions: NukaCola
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah I would never fight with her on the first day, and I would never feel like I'm forcing myself on her with that Episode 8 ending where he pushes her into the breast grab. I just watched that scene now in the scene unlocker and it just felt so wrong to do. It's not quite harassment, but it's uncomfortable for me for sure to read the dialogue.

To me, Emily is way too cute, too sweet, and too caring to have that done to her.
As much as I really like the Emily character and more than appreciate seeing her cute tits, that scene was awkward and, honestly, somewhat uncomfortable as it exists. Still, tits.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
As much as I really like the Emily character and more than appreciate seeing her cute tits, that scene was awkward and, honestly, somewhat uncomfortable as it exists. Still, tits.
Well he practically forces her into doing it and that's certainly not me IRL. It's too aggressive for my taste. I'd much rather have the kiss than the nearly forced-upon boob grab. I mean, you figure on the love path (which I am always on with her) it's going to happen anyway eventually.

It was just a hard scene for me to watch and thankfully I never did that route and knowing that scene exists, I never will. I'd never want to push a girl like that, ever.

Reactions: andyarmageddon

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mines when she has that shy sweet look when she lifted her top up to show you her tits from episode 8.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes