Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Ugh. I don't think I can bring myself to do that:(. Some may say it's just a fictional video game character and I'm being silly but still...

If you dont apologize it will lead you to a scene in emily room , where mc apologize and has an opportunity to flirt with her (cute scene)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you dont apologize it will lead you to a scene in emily room , where mc apologize and has an opportunity to flirt with her (cute scene)
Yeah it basically comes down to whether you want more Love out of the interaction (apology) or Corruption (fight)

I did the fight one once, and it felt wrong to me fighting with such a cute girl on the first day. But you're right, the bedroom scene was cute too.

Reactions: Math87
Jun 11, 2020
A very good episode indeed as it does well to really expand upon both Ashley's backstory and current story. Also does well to lay some good groundwork moving forward for both her character and the story in general.
I liked episode 8, and I'm def more into the story in this game than many other similar games out there. Actually, I like that this game feels more real, more lifelike. The characters are fleshed out. I appreciate that in an adult game. The harem thing, IMHO, gets old and has been done literally everywhere.

And yeah, obviously, that's not what everyone wants in an adult game. Many people just want faps. I would take story over faps any day in my adult gaming. Just my opinion.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I liked episode 8, and I'm def more into the story in this game than many other similar games out there. Actually, I like that this game feels more real, more lifelike. The characters are fleshed out. I appreciate that in an adult game. The harem thing, IMHO, gets old and has been done literally everywhere.

And yeah, obviously, that's not what everyone wants in an adult game. Many people just want faps. I would take story over faps any day in my adult gaming. Just my opinion.
I like how they went with something new as a story. Ashley's past coming back to bite her. I don't think something like that kind of story is a very common foundation in games like this. It's obviously going to be one of the main plots in this game, and it's very refreshing.

I don't know what kind of impact it's going to have on Emily though, as her relationship with the MC grows, the same MC charged by the grandfather in convincing Ash to go back to him. That can have harsh consequences on the relationship with Em because we all know how she reacts about things she has no control over.

The other main plot of this game (I think) is finding Julie. I wrote an entire fanfic of how I see this game ending and what would happen after the game. In my head it would've been all plotted out to finish the game if I was the one developing it, but I hope Julie gets found and Em's relationship with the MC has a very happy ending.

But I am like you. I play these games for the stories and the emotions. The sex/love/lewd scenes you can get anywhere on the Net. You don't need a game to fill that void.

Last edited:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019

I liked it too
I'm playing this game from the 1st release and it's one of my favourites on this site
Can't wait to see what's next
:)

Reactions: andyarmageddon

ridol

Jan 23, 2019
Думаю это лучшая игра такого плана

I think this is the best kind of game

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 11, 2020
I liked it too
I'm playing this game from the 1st release and it's one of my favourites on this site
Can't wait to see what's next
:)
This game actually pretty much took my virginity in terms of adult VNs. I found it on itch some time ago (it was the first project I supported financially on the site)...and it's kind of spoiled my opinion of various other adult VNs since that time. LOL. This game is very engaging IMHO. Can't say the same about a lot of other "similar content" out there, although there are some real winners if you look.

I find this to be one of the best in terms of overall experience. And that's what I look for: overall experience, not faps, not instant gratification.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
You know, contrary to perhaps a popular belief, most of the games here (that I've played so far) involve a lot of main characters that are quite the betas. They perfectly fit the trope of some weak, horny teenager. Why are these main characters always getting their asses kicked or just being a pussy in some way?

Like, what did this dude do for 4 years in juve? He said there were no classes, did this man stare at a wall for the whole fucking sentence? Man's kind of a bitch

A decent game though, can't deny it. No hate, just feels like the main characters get their way by just having a big dick sometimes. I'm bitching aren't I? Fuck it, I had to rant

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I find this to be one of the best in terms of overall experience. And that's what I look for: overall experience, not faps, not instant gratification.
I second this 100%. Halfway House isn't as flashy as some other heavy hitters around her, "Being a Dik", anything by Mr. Dots, but the characters are more realistic, and mostly behave naturally, and the dialog is great. It's definitely in my top 5, maybe my top 1 depending on my mood. The Patreon support is decent, but it really deserves a lot more recognition for high quality in all aspects, not only renders and length. For 95% of games here, the story and character development take a back seat to the rest of the game.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hello everyone, who has the name of the tracks?
For the song from the game main menu that was already answered here or here (it's a really great song by the way). If you look for the other tracks I recommend the audio mod, there you can play them (and the ones from the mod) by your own, link here.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That was one of the first things I did when I got this game was look for the opening song and throw it on my iPod. Really fits the game in my opinion. Not to mention Marisa Law is pretty cute too. :love:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
That was one of the first things I did when I got this game was look for the opening song and throw it on my iPod. Really fits the game in my opinion. Not to mention Marisa Law is pretty cute too. :love:
Same. It's an amazing song and I was able to find a few others by her on youtube. Now, I don't know if I've become biased because of HH, but I feel like the others don't quite measure up to the game's song.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Same. It's an amazing song and I was able to find a few others by her on youtube. Now, I don't know if I've become biased because of HH, but I feel like the others don't quite measure up to the game's song.
Agreed. When I first heard her voice though before I knew what she looked like I had a preconceived notion of her looks. I was WAYYYYYYY off. But I love the song. One of my favorites from VNs for sure

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
So the story is great and everything but am I the only one incredibly put-off by the recent chapter/the interactions at the mansion with the grandfather? I mean it's good backstory but you have 0 choices the entire time which is whatever but you also have to watch him pretty much molest Ashley right in front of you(with the implication he used to constantly, right?) and the mc is only like "huh isn't that odd" and doesn't do shit. WTF. Not even going to get angry? Or try to stay in the first place? Or kill that old fuck with a gun you find in the mansion? Just spitballing. I don't know for me it made me so angry I had to shut off my computer for awhile. Am I overreacting here? Or does implied grandpa rape upset other people too?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
You know, contrary to perhaps a popular belief, most of the games here (that I've played so far) involve a lot of main characters that are quite the betas. They perfectly fit the trope of some weak, horny teenager. Why are these main characters always getting their asses kicked or just being a pussy in some way?

Like, what did this dude do for 4 years in juve? He said there were no classes, did this man stare at a wall for the whole fucking sentence? Man's kind of a bitch

A decent game though, can't deny it. No hate, just feels like the main characters get their way by just having a big dick sometimes. I'm bitching aren't I? Fuck it, I had to rant
No you're not, at all. It's a good story but my biggest gripe, ESPECIALLY with the recent chapter, is that the MC is sooooooo passive, which makes no sense for his character. He supposedly has anger issues, beat a dude nearly to death over a bar brawl, and yet he lets some blue-haired bitch tell him he's some kind of pussy after almost losing his life in the one important/heroic choice he's made in his life? I love ash but I would've fallen from my hospital bed slapping the last words of that sentence from her mouth. Isolated example but he's like that through all 8 chapters. He can kinda be a dick but no actual influence

Reactions: Sevaroq

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ep. 8 is pretty much just to push the story forward, give the player some idea the kind of crap Ash has dealt with in her past. Yes it has no choices and to me, that's fine. It gives the player insight to her life and prepares you for the inevitable shit-show involving the grandfather and Lynn that's bound to happen in the next episodes.

So choices or not, the whole thing made sense to me. The player had 7 episodes to build up relationships/corruption with the girls. Now we get story, the intro to Lynn, who'll be coming around more to the house or Ash's work, and the sticky predicament the MC gets put in, which will I'm sure have some effect on Emily and possibly the MC's relationship with her.

Probably a few "choice episodes" of that, then possibly, to end the game, a "story episode" of Julie, then "choice episodes" on trying to find her, then probably the ending

That's how I see it happening

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes