laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
ok this was disapointment...started to be bossed around and practicaly no choices (ctrled till end)

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
ok this was disapointment...started to be bossed around and practicaly no choices (ctrled till end)
Agreed on the disappointment factor, but it still added some good character background and flavor.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
I liked the eighth episode, the renders significantly improved the quality, although they were already at a decent level. As well as the quality in general, which remains at a consistently high level. A new episode in 5 months is certainly a long time, but if this is a price for quality, I will always be on the side of quality.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ok just picked this game up, looks like there's two younger love interests and a MILF to chase? Who's the innocent one, who's the complete opposite? Guessing the redhead is the typical naïve one? Or am I completely wrong here?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Ok just picked this game up, looks like there's two younger love interests and a MILF to chase? Who's the innocent one, who's the complete opposite? Guessing the redhead is the typical naïve one? Or am I completely wrong here?
There's only one LI (Emily ), the slow burn tsundere kind. Ashley (blue hair Quinn and one of your future archenemy) and Sam (the Milf ) are just there for sex and fun.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I liked the eighth episode, the renders significantly improved the quality, although they were already at a decent level. As well as the quality in general, which remains at a consistently high level. A new episode in 5 months is certainly a long time, but if this is a price for quality, I will always be on the side of quality.
Yea, and I guess Dev is working alone, so that's the why he/she takes too long to launch a new version.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
My God! Dr. Kunieda is making me crazy she's so cute. I saw in the walkthrough it opens up a potential path for her if you hold her hands a bit.

As a lover of Asian women in general, and Japanese women in particular, she's my target right now. Just, wow.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
My God! Dr. Kunieda is making me crazy she's so cute. I saw in the walkthrough it opens up a potential path for her if you hold her hands a bit.

As a lover of Asian women in general, and Japanese women in particular, she's my target right now. Just, wow.
Yeah, she's great isn't she? Unfortunately she doesn't really have any content right now besides flirting and clearly telegraphing that she likes you...which ends up starting a bit of a competition with Emily.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'll do an Emily run first, then just keep it friendly with her and focus on the Doc afterwards. Already in Ep. 3, so I want to see where Em goes first. But the Doc is what I am after. Just so beautiful.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I'll do an Emily run first, then just keep it friendly with her and focus on the Doc afterwards. Already in Ep. 3, so I want to see where Em goes first. But the Doc is what I am after. Just so beautiful.
Currently their content is not contradictory, the only thing you'd actually need 2 runs for is Ashley and Emily. Unfortunately, while I'm sure there will be some fun with the doc on the side, Emily is the only actual love interest with an ending as such. All the other girls are just there for sexy times along the way.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well after the scene with Em and Doc in the hospital just now, I really hope she becomes one. I know it's me, and she probably won't, but a cute, intelligent, well, not cute, beautiful Japanese woman gets all my gears up. The back and forth with her and Em was wonderful.

If she's not a love interest further down the line, I'll for certain be disappointed. Have to enjoy my time with her whenever I get it then.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
An Emily run is the only run. You can't really "focus" on the others in terms of an endgame, because there won't be.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Well after the scene with Em and Doc in the hospital just now, I really hope she becomes one. I know it's me, and she probably won't, but a cute, intelligent, well, not cute, beautiful Japanese woman gets all my gears up. The back and forth with her and Em was wonderful.

If she's not a love interest further down the line, I'll for certain be disappointed. Have to enjoy my time with her whenever I get it then.
I'm with you on that one. Making Emily the only LI certainly makes writing easier, but it's a shame when the other characters have this much potential.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm going to be going to bed wishing Shiho was a LI for sure. I mean the little scuffles she has with Emily are just too adorable. And why put that in there to begin with if she doesn't become something down the line? It's like watching a mini-game you have no control over.

Shiho clearly likes the MC. Emily likes the MC. Why bother having that competition unless it's just a way to advance Emily's path? Otherwise, it's just a silly little catfight thing with their jealousy and it means nothing overall, which would be a damn shame when it comes to Shiho as a side/throwaway character.

I would be fine I guess with just Em, but after having other games with so many LIs and others with just a few, having a game with just one is very different. I usually tunnel-vision one girl anyway, so in a way I guess it helps too.

Reactions: Smarmint
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes