Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Unlike Mark, I found them amusing. It can show a side of the characters that may not be in the actual game. It doesn't all have to be about the canon content all the time.
Well the only one I liked was with Emily on the train, but that's because I'm biased towards her for sure. Sam, Nadia & Shiho in the gym was pretty good, but well, *laughing* I'm biased to Shiho too.

The worst one was the yacht. UGH!! That one I really wish didn't see.

Those are the only ones that really stand out for me though out of the six

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Well the only one I liked was with Emily on the train, but that's because I'm biased towards her for sure. Sam, Nadia & Shiho in the gym was pretty good, but well, *laughing* I'm biased to Shiho too.

The worst one was the yacht. UGH!! That one I really wish didn't see.

Those are the only ones that really stand out for me though out of the six
I liked the stripclub one. It was fun to see the milfs having fun together.

Reactions: Mmushy

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
According to the dev, there's not even a pick. MC ends up with Emily. You can have fun with other girls along the way though.
Yeah it's rather clear at this point she's the only Li which is weird..Ashley would've been a good LI, that's if you don't mind the fact that she was a "lady of the night" and has been "servicing" old dudes since before she was even legal. Kunieda as well could be a good Li, she has all the attributes. Sam on the other hand feels more like the mom you bang but nothing more, same goes for her friends. Ashlyn herself could be an Li, you know posh girl who acts like a stuck up bitch but eventually falls for the low life thug looking dude she's been ridiculing. I don't know I just feel like Emily shouldn't be the only option, I like her she's wife material for MC but we need options.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
According to the dev, there's not even a pick. MC ends up with Emily. You can have fun with other girls along the way though.
As the saying goes, It's the journey, not the destination.
It does not exclude having fun with the other other girls. As the story developed and grows, it may make perfect sense.
I for one hopes dev sticks with his vision and tells us the story his story

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah it's rather clear at this point she's the only Li which is weird..Ashley would've been a good LI, that's if you don't mind the fact that she was a "lady of the night" and has been "servicing" old dudes since before she was even legal. Kunieda as well could be a good Li, she has all the attributes. Sam on the other hand feels more like the mom you bang but nothing more, same goes for her friends. Ashlyn herself could be an Li, you know posh girl who acts like a stuck up bitch but eventually falls for the low life thug looking dude she's been ridiculing. I don't know I just feel like Emily shouldn't be the only option, I like her she's wife material for MC but we need options.
personally i'd go for ashlynn...a tsundere uber hot sugar mommy (she has that vibe that she will give ANYTHING for her man)...unlike real life sugar mamas...fugly and being rich and loaded is all the reason i'm staying with them....if i had any.... :poop: :poop: :poop:

Reactions: JuniorAT

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Does Az want to get GOTY with this game?
Indeed, Ep.9 would be a great masterpiece.
When I see that it doesn't come out like this.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
if you're going to date an attractive girl there's a 99% chance shes done something sexual in exchange for something. I work with a lot of hot girls for many years in a non sex work jobs. they've done stuff like given a blow job to have a guy paint a mural on their apartment wall. a couple of hook ups with a tattoo artist for a new piece, foot jobs for a round trip flight to bali, explicit pics for money to a regular customer to offset costs of Christmas etc. I'm talking bartenders, waitresses, hostesses, card game dealers, cocktail girls, registration desk girls, veterinarian techs, hospital nurses, school teachers, restaurant managers, EMT's and security guards. I'm in las vegas. nobody is "from" las vegas, they're from all over the US. And i highly doubt we are somehow a flame for the slut moth so I'm going to assume this is the new American truth in the time of "no slut shaming" "sex work is work" and "don't judge my side hustle" women, especially attractive ones, see no problem "servicing" men for stuff and probably more than just one time

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I think the most frusterating part is going through this entire plot and getting heavily invested in Ashley's well-being and such. I can understand Samantha and her friends not being proper LIs or even Kunieda, but Ashley and maybe even Ashlynn feels like a missed opportunity especially when it seems there will be a big focus on them in future content.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
I think the most frusterating part is going through this entire plot and getting heavily invested in Ashley's well-being and such. I can understand Samantha and her friends not being proper LIs or even Kunieda, but Ashley and maybe even Ashlynn feels like a missed opportunity especially when it seems there will be a big focus on them in future content.
ashley was actually my favorite. fun and likable with a good potential for a redemption arc.

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
Friendly reminder that just because Emily is the only LI, doesn't mean the other ladies can't have full stories. Also doesn't mean MC won't be an important part of those stories. So Ashley can still have a redemption arc, Ashlynn can learn it takes more than being haughty to succeed in high society, Shiho can come out of her shell, Piper can get shagged rotten,and Sam can... uhh... solve whatever her problem is supposed to be. Probably getting a man so she isn't having sex with her "inmates."
I mean, I get being upset at not getting the pairing you want in the ending, it's a valid criticism. But people are acting like that means the other characters no longer exist, or won't have endings at all, which is crazy.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes