rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody provide screenshots that are representative of the game to add to OP? in .jpg max 2000p please

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Can anybody provide screenshots that are representative of the game to add to OP? in .jpg max 2000p please
If you click the itch link it has some more screenshots that were picked by the dev.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, next month will be a year since last update, let's see if he's still on track for once a year update, that is part of the deal, right? :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here some ingame pics from the game. The first 19 ones are actually from the games main menu slide show.
And I also added a few myself, too (one per game episode).
thanks a lot

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys,

Just finished the Luis side of the alley fight scene. Here's the current breakdown of EP10's progress:
Luis Nightclub Scene: 595 renders/2801 lines of dialogue = Finished.
Emily Alley Fight Scene: 142 renders/756 lines of dialogue = Finished.
Luis Alley Fight Scene: 92 renders/695 lines of dialogue = Finished.
Emily Taxi Ride Scene: 20-30 renders/100-200 lines of dialogue = Still to do.
Luis Taxi Ride Scene: 20-30 renders/100-200 lines of dialogue = Still to do.
Emily/Samantha Home scene: 500+ renders/2000+ lines of dialogue = Still to do.
MC and Luis Arriving Home scene: 40-80 renders/400-500 lines of dialogue = Still to do.
---------------------------------
TLDR: EP10 is still nowhere near done. No, I'm not dragging things out on purpose.
---------------------------------
I'm acutely aware that the longer I take to deliver EP10, the less money I make, so it's in my own best interest to get this done as fast as possible. Full disclosure: on EP9's release month, I was making like 7K\month at one point and that's gone down to 2.9K\month today. So as you can see, I'm not dragging this thing out because it's good for me.
I write scenes in chunks and spend the rest of my time catching up with the renders. On a good day I can finish maybe 10 renders. On a really good day, firing on all cylinders I can do maybe 15. But often times depending on the complexity of the scene and my motivation\inspiration level, I've had days where at most I did 4 or 5 renders.
So with that 10 renders a day number and very roughly 700-800 renders left to do, everyone can maybe get a super optimistic estimate how much longer EP10 is going to be in the works.
Anyhoo, lots of words, but it all boils down to me hoping to get it across that I'm not doing this on purpose by slacking off or stringing anyone along on purpose.

Az.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Full disclosure: on EP9's release month, I was making like 7K\month at one point and that's gone down to 2.9K\month today.
Yeah i think that making 2,9k for not delivering nothing for allmost a year is very good, how about stop receiving payments and then you can come and talk about money not being your "own best interest"... so yeah another dev full of :poop:...

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Yeah i think that making 2,9k for not delivering nothing for allmost a year is very good, how about stop receiving payments and then you can come and talk about money not being your "own best interest"... so yeah another dev full of :poop:...
Well, personally I prefer the quality of such a VN once a year than the boring stuff that is represented here with way over 90% with the same 5 stories over and over again, the stupid behavior and/or dialogues of the protagnonists with the awful engrish thrown in the mix more often than not, every quarter. And I don't even start with render quality. But you do you.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Well, personally I prefer the quality of such a VN once a year than the boring stuff that is represented here with way over 90% with the same 5 stories over and over again, the stupid behavior and/or dialogues of the protagnonists with the awful engrish thrown in the mix more often than not, every quarter. And I don't even start with render quality. But you do you.
Then the episode should be full of different events and plot. Waiting a year to hang out in a club with Luis isn't particularly cool.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Here some ingame pics from the game. The first 19 ones are actually from the games main menu slide show.
And I also added a few myself, too (one per game episode).
I forgot, who are these girls, my sisters or everything else?
Sorry haven't played in a while

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I forgot, who are these girls, my sisters or everything else?
Sorry haven't played in a while
No sisters, real roommates/other tenants for the(also real) landlady. All in rehabilitation because of various crimes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the landlady has to take care of them 1. to get a job and 2. to learn to live on their own.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I don't think the Dev is milking people by dragging it out intentionally. I think it's something not as malicious obviously but just as concerning. The Dev has no drive to do this game, that is a HUGE problem. We have seen how it affects some other Devs most notable ICSTOR, Lewdlab, Psychodelusional(although with Psycho it maybe more milking than loss of drive)... Once you lose that drive that keeps you going no amount of money is gonna set you back on track.

It's sad but true, this game is a complete wash. It's gonna take another 8 months to a year or so before we see an update and then what? Another year or two for the next? Meanwhile the game that actually looked impressive once, manages to look less and less so as time goes by. That is if the dev just doesn't outright quit before that, which is possible. At this pace the game wont be finished in another 6 years at least.

In the meantime we will have other games pop up, some will be crap, some will be good, my concern is that the patreons are being held hostage by games like this instead of going to some new and interesting games, where the Devs are clearly trying their best to make it. If you go under the abandoned tag you will already find a graveyard of dead games, most are crap true but some unfortunately had great potential just not enough eyes on it to give the devs enough incentive to continue.

I ranted about all this because i really think we need to introduce a new tag... there are devs that abuse the abandoned tag, by appearing on patreon every 3 months just to say some words and then disappearing again. Games like this deserve a "slow progress" tag or something like that for every game that lets say takes 8 or more months to deliver an update and does so 2 times in a row.

Last edited:

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I don't think the Dev is milking people by dragging it out intentionally. I think it's something not as malicious obviously but just as concerning. The Dev has no drive to do this game, that is a HUGE problem. We have seen how it affects some other Devs most notable ICSTOR, Lewdlab, Psychodelusional(although with Psycho it maybe more milking than loss of drive)... Once you lose that drive that keeps you going no amount of money is gonna set you back on track.

It's sad but true, this game is a complete wash. It's gonna take another 8 months to a year or so before we see an update and then what? Another year or two for the next? Meanwhile the game that actually looked impressive once, manages to look less and less so as time goes by. That is if the dev just doesn't outright quit before that, which is possible. At this pace the game wont be finished in another 4 years at least.

In the meantime we will have other games pop up, some will be crap, some will be good, my concern is that the patreons are being held hostage by games like this instead of going to some new and interesting games, where the Devs are clearly trying their best to make it. If you go under the abandoned tag you will already find a graveyard of dead games, most are crap true but some unfortunately had great potential just not enough eyes on it to give the devs enough incentive to continue.

I ranted about all this because i really think we need to introduce a new tag... there are devs that abuse the abandoned tag, by appearing on patreon every 3 months just to say some words and then disappearing again. Games like this deserve a "slow progress" tag or something like that for every game that lets say takes 8 or more months to deliver an update and does so 2 times in a row.
This and the basketball harem game need the 'burnout' tag. For any game where the dev put out a lot of quality updates in a short time and then burned out. Which can be replaced with a completed or abandoned tag. Or it can be removed when the dev starts putting out updates at regular intervals.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Two newer Patreon posts from Az not shown here so far:
(the one from Dec. 31: :love: )

Dec 31, 2022:
This is Em with her hair down. Don't worry if you don't like it. Her ponytail is still the main look. She'll only let her hair down on special occasions going forward. There's a chance it'll make it's debut in EP10.
EM_hair_down.jpg
Jan 15, 2023:
New environment for the taxi ride back home.
highway_test.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes