KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Man i don't know what to say, i begin to have conflicted feelings about this game.

On one hand the game is good and generally good games take times to be made and on the other hand i feel like the amount of time you have to wait isn't worth the amount of content.

I find the episodes rather short for how much time you have to wait in my opinion, maybe it's just me or something.

I'm usually fine with (good) games that takes 5-6-7-8 and even 9 months to be updated, but the ones who take 1 year or even more...i don't know what to say, at least he isn't inactive on the platforms and you can communicate with the dev.

I'm not complaining about the game or anything since i'm not supporting it with money, i just noticed this thing about the game and made me think more

Last edited:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Worse. The answer isn't just "no", the answer is "The underage-looking redhead is the only official end girl".

Unless the dev has come to their senses and plans to implement other options, of course. I love the overall look of the game, but Emily is just not the girl I would choose in the end. Then again, the MC makes some pretty dumb decisions, too, so clearly it's not what I would be doing. ;)
so it will be romance?
And how do you know, have they already chosen all the labels?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
so it will be romance?
And how do you know, have they already chosen all the labels?
The information I provided is from the developer's own words. You can still fool around with whoever you want, but the game will end in one of two ways. You end it with Emily, or you end it alone.

Reactions: kratos1234

Steven73

Dec 19, 2017
You have to lean on her while waiting for the train.
I assume that this is during Emily's corruption path. I had max corruption points at the end of chapter 7, I also leaned on her at the train station but I still can't trigger Emily's First Touch, and at the end of Chapter 8 I am missing two Corruption points. I'm guessing because this didn't trigger. what am I missing?

Last edited:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
The information I provided is from the developer's own words. You can still fool around with whoever you want, but the game will end in one of two ways. You end it with Emily, or you end it alone.
with Emily's corruption she might not mind sharing the mc with other girls?

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
el futuro es hoy oíste viejo.gif
I hope it doesn't get in the way of my future "harem", you heard old man!
Captura de pantalla (301).png Captura de pantalla (302).png
and i think we all give what you want to discuss
Captura de pantalla (303).png

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I assume that this is during Emily's corruption path. I had max corruption points at the end of chapter 7, I also leaned on her at the train station but I still can't trigger Emily's First Touch, and at the end of Chapter 8 I am missing two Corruption points. I'm guessing because this didn't trigger. what am I missing?
The walkthrough should tell you how to get all of the points.

Reactions: kratos1234

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
Two newer Patreon posts from Az not shown here so far:
Never ever i thought i would miss VN characters..... looking at these pictures i really feel like i haven't been home for long time while sitting at home itself :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes