Jul 19, 2022
Did he ever mention what % of the story we’re at so far? Don’t get me wrong I would love as much more content as possible, but at this rate of 1 episode per year I’m starting to worry whether we’ll actually get an ending at all. What’s the meaning of life if I don’t see mc marrying Em and grow old together with 8 kids :oops:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
"Almost a year without an update... abandoned should be coming anytime soon."

Here since 2017 and still no clue how the abandoned tag works :FacePalm:
My understanding is that if the Dev remains active and engaged on their Discord/Patreon/Subscribestar forums on at least a monthly basis, then even without an actual game update. the 'abandoned' tag is not applicable.

I think it has to be 6 months of 0 response on ANY site/forum before the abandoned tag kicks in

May 15, 2022
"Almost a year without an update... abandoned should be coming anytime soon."

Here since 2017 and still no clue how the abandoned tag works :FacePalm:
There are 3 rules for the abandoned tag to be applied.

1: 3 months of silence.
2: 18 months without a game update regardless of developers posts or communication.
3: Developer confirms its been abandoned.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I ranted about all this because i really think we need to introduce a new tag... there are devs that abuse the abandoned tag, by appearing on patreon every 3 months just to say some words and then disappearing again. Games like this deserve a "slow progress" tag or something like that for every game that lets say takes 8 or more months to deliver an update and does so 2 times in a row.
Initially I thought maybe a "Snail' tag for snail's pace, but that honestly seems too speedy for many devs that have "lost their drive". Perhaps a "Sloth" tag would be more appropriate? :rolleyes:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Did he ever mention what % of the story we’re at so far? Don’t get me wrong I would love as much more content as possible, but at this rate of 1 episode per year I’m starting to worry whether we’ll actually get an ending at all. What’s the meaning of life if I don’t see mc marrying Em and grow old together with 8 kids :oops:
Idk but I think we're not even halfway there :KEK:
I mean, he's making around 3ks every month so why stop?

Ripply

Sep 17, 2017
I like your sigs (y)

Reactions: Running Wyld

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
There are 3 rules for the abandoned tag to be applied.

1: 3 months of silence.
2: 18 months without a game update regardless of developers posts or communication.
3: Developer confirms its been abandoned.
I cant understand the fuss about the "tags" anyway... i dont need a "abandoned" tag to see if a game is abandoned or not after a while... If the DEV tells it by himself it another story, but in this case here? And the guys who complaining here like that, didnt spend a dime on the game anyways.

Come on, you dont need a abandoned tag to see that this game is not really worked hard on. I was a supporter a while, since episode 3 if i remember correctly, canceled it after episode 8... and episode 9 (half) confirmed my gut feeling that Az simply doesnt want to go on or isnt able anymore, pick your posion.

To be totally precise, yeah its not exactly abandoned, cause somewhat the DEV is still working... here and there... but you know what? Its more like to keep the Patreon and patrons alive, not to finish the game. Some call that milking, in this particular case i would say... the DEV just cant realise that he is not able anymore to get things done for this project. And yeah well... a income with about 3k $ a month without doing much actual work is pretty nice too i guess.

I dont know why he still got so many supporters, but it is what it is... they seem to be fine with the fact that in two years there only was one update, which wasnt even finished and only released half done.

And as long as there will be money flowing, the game will not get "abandoned" but dont be fooled... it will never be complete either. You dont need to be sherlock holmes to see that.

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
I cant understand the fuss about the "tags" anyway... i dont need a "abandoned" tag to see if a game is abandoned or not after a while... If the DEV tells it by himself it another story, but in this case here? And the guys who complaining here like that, didnt spend a dime on the game anyways.

Come on, you dont need a abandoned tag to see that this game is not really worked hard on. I was a supporter a while, since episode 3 if i remember correctly, canceled it after episode 8... and episode 9 (half) confirmed my gut feeling that Az simply doesnt want to go on or isnt able anymore, pick your posion.

To be totally precise, yeah its not exactly abandoned, cause somewhat the DEV is still working... here and there... but you know what? Its more like to keep the Patreon and patrons alive, not to finish the game. Some call that milking, in this particular case i would say... the DEV just cant realise that he is not able anymore to get things done for this project. And yeah well... a income with about 3k $ a month without doing much actual work is pretty nice too i guess.

I dont know why he still got so many supporters, but it is what it is... they seem to be fine with the fact that in two years there only was one update, which wasnt even finished and only released half done.

And as long as there will be money flowing, the game will not get "abandoned" but dont be fooled... it will never be complete either. You dont need to be sherlock holmes to see that.

So just like the Dev from "Come inside" yet people kinda woke up on his patreon and are starting to leave. Just a matter of time till that will happen to AZ aswell.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I enjoyed what there is so far of this but as a lot of other people have said the update is taking way to long. Through a public post on Patreon on the 13th AZ said he is averaging about 10 renders a day on a good day and has 700-800 left to do so i would say at least May before there is possibility for an update. Based off of that post he has done 829 renders already.
(I don't know if someone else has already posted this info or not so sorry if they have)

In my opinion the dev needs to work out how to make updates instead of you needing to download the entire game again and start doing updates with 1 or 2 scenes and not like it is now and is be a full/half day if he is going to take this long to make an update.

Reactions: daniellwtf

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Upsetting on the long wait time for any kind of update.. this is a great story line and most certainly in my top 5 games of this nature.. here is to hoping for progress in the near future!! if anyone has any similar games they would recommend please lmk!!

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I enjoyed what there is so far of this but as a lot of other people have said the update is taking way to long. Through a public post on Patreon on the 13th AZ said he is averaging about 10 renders a day on a good day and has 700-800 left to do so i would say at least May before there is possibility for an update. Based off of that post he has done 829 renders already.
(I don't know if someone else has already posted this info or not so sorry if they have)

In my opinion the dev needs to work out how to make updates instead of you needing to download the entire game again and start doing updates with 1 or 2 scenes and not like it is now and is be a full/half day if he is going to take this long to make an update.
Not bad idea, he might as well feed us something once every month or two. And everyone could decide to wait 4,5,6 months or a year, depending on the amount of content they want.
Well, or if once a year, it might make sense to reduce the number of renders per scene and do more productive story events in general.
And I want Ashlyn.Man, episode 7 was so long ago, over a year and a half, and it feels like it's been so long since since she's been in the game.

Reactions: JuniorAT
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes