J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
As said quite often now the developement is very very slow, but there is still one. Actually he postetd a new preview pic for EP10 a few days ago (per mail to the subs and on Discord). And the F95zone "rule" for an abandoned tag without a game update is (I think) 18 months.

Reactions: JuniorAT

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I hope something will happen. Well it can't be like we're just going to hang out at the club with Luis and come back and that's it. Maybe Ashlyn will come and it will be a cliffhanger. Something has to happen so we can wait next 12-15 months with interest:)
Its been a year, so forgive my memory, but there was a post not long after the last update where he specifically stated thats all the next episode would be, about the specific renders he was working on and that it would be short.

So dont get your hopes up. i'm gonna laugh if thats still all there is to it.

edit: dont get me wrong, there's a reason we're all here a year later still. I hope its good, im just not gonna get my hopes up.

Last edited:

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Just my personal take. This Dev or Dev's suck. To take a great VN and just do sh*t with it. They are just taking money from people who forgot this VN even existed and they where on auto pay. I love this VN but for the Dev or Dev's... they suck as a person for just being money grubbing person / people.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Just my personal take. This Dev or Dev's suck. To take a great VN and just do sh*t with it. They are just taking money from people who forgot this VN even existed and they where on auto pay. I love this VN but for the Dev or Dev's... they suck as a person for just being money grubbing person / people.
You probably shouldn't look at WVM or anything by ICSTOR. If you think this is bad those would put you in the hospital with an aneurysm.

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
can this be marked as abandoned yet or how does this work? Wish it would get finished, its story is interesting.

May 15, 2022
can this be marked as abandoned yet or how does this work? Wish it would get finished, its story is interesting.
The rules for the tag to be applied are:

1: There is 3 months of silence on Patreon.
2: 18 months of no game update regardless of posts of Patreon.
3: The developer requests the tag.

I feel the same way bud. I wish it would get finished too but the developer is suffering from some serious burnout and only works on it when they feel like it.

Last edited:

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020

I feel the same way bud. I wish it would get finished too but the developer is suffering from some serious burnout and only works on it when they feel like it.
1678367372925.png I'm not going to make a game and do anything for 1 year then...

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Ultra slow progression, no updates in one year, 0 communication and yet, no abandonned tag and a bunch of guys still white-knighting this Dev. Unbelievable.
Say what??? Did you not look at the post on patreon earlier this year, about the progress missing to this game, and that they STILL work on it?

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Its annoyingly slow but there is still progress to this game i don't know if these have been posted here or not but this is the last 2 public posts on patreon saying something about the game (i don't support AZ on patreon so i can't share the other 2 post inbeteen these 2 posts)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017

18 months without n update is way too lean... so easily abused by so many "Devs" on this site here to have their stuff promoted and over the past 2 years the number of games that went from 3 month dev cycles to +10 is insane.
For many it seems that "make them wait longer for less content" has become the norm.
Personally, I stopped supporting any project that has more than 5 months gaps between each update.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

I mean why doesn't he put the game on hold? take a break and continue the development another time.

May 15, 2022
I mean why doesn't he put the game on hold? take a break and continue the development another time.
If he put it on hold the current patrons would likely jump ship and he would lose out on future patrons until the tag comes off.

He is burnt out, only works on it when he wants to, but he still doesn't want to lose that income.

Reactions: turgsh01

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
If he put it on hold the current patrons would likely jump ship and he would lose out on future patrons until the tag comes off.

He is burnt out, only works on it when he wants to, but he still doesn't want to lose that income.
That's pretty greedy from him if you ask me, you barely bring any development to the game but you want to be paid nonetheless for slow development.

Well whatever i guess, i'm not a patreon of him and seeing where this game goes i'm happy i'm not.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its nice to see someone post about this dev. and the time involved in him making ep.10 thanks :love:

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes