Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Next candidate for ABANDONED?
Honestly, if there are no updates for as long as that, it has practically been canceled. The developer will only want to tap everything that is possible with PATREON, but nothing more.

Reactions: turgsh01

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
I only pay for things when I've received them or if I can be sure of reimbursement in case of a no-show, so Patreon is out of the question as far as I'm concerned. If I like a game or an update I'll express my appreciation though BuyMeACoffe or something similar, if they have it, but paying for stuff you may or may not ever receive is for chumps.

Moon Called

Feb 13, 2023
This may sound silly, but why do some English speakers say dude to a girl or woman? That doesn't exist in my home country and therefore seems really strange to me. So I just wanted to know if an American or Brit could give me more insight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This may sound silly, but why do some English speakers say dude to a girl or woman? That doesn't exist in my home country and therefore seems really strange to me. So I just wanted to know if an American or Brit could give me more insight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Dude" is basically slang at this point, a VERY informal way to reference someone. Mostly guys use the term, and calling a woman "dude" is usually considered ruder than calling a guy "dude", but either way the person you're talking too either has done something that irritated you and you're intending to be a bit rude, or they excited you and you're already friends and use such terms with each other regularly.

Or you're just a fan of Bill and Ted or "Dude, Where's My Car?"

Moon Called

Feb 13, 2023
"Dude" is basically slang at this point, a VERY informal way to reference someone. Mostly guys use the term, and calling a woman "dude" is usually considered ruder than calling a guy "dude", but either way the person you're talking too either has done something that irritated you and you're intending to be a bit rude, or they excited you and you're already friends and use such terms with each other regularly.

Or you're just a fan of Bill and Ted or "Dude, Where's My Car?"
Thank you very much.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Abandoned tag gets applied after 18 months without any updates or 3 months without communication from the dev. Just because you are unaware of patreon posts existing doesn't mean there's "0 communication"
finally a sensible critique
I think this is because so far, the dev has delivered excellent updates at every turn. So most of us are willing to go on a little faith, at least the first time "something" happens.

Most of the game on here, are from small devs, which have their daily lives and so on. A big studio, they'd just hire someone and what not, but from single devs or small teams, the slightest thing can take days or weeks to take care off in their life, just like it happens to all of us from time to time. :)

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Release Date: 2022-02-13 - should it not be classified as abandoned by now? that's just over a year ago.
Oops i see others already mentioning this.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes