BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I was a little disappointed that there was a fair few MB in the game but the game itself was barely over 1 day long. I liked the game itself though

Reactions: DD3DD

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Oh! I had ignored this thread because of the title. I thought it was something to do with futa/trans, which I don't like. I even thought that Hanna was trans reading the title. There are so many titles using a game of words with the term futa that I thought this was the case, I don't know if this has happened with many others.

• Haha

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I will say it said something like 0.4 when I downloaded it so I was disappointed to find out the whole game so far has taken place over just 1 day.

• Sad

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Will there be any future updates?
Ep 2 in progress. Game is not a full time project, just a passion project hence the delay. Dev doing their best to get Ep 2 out sooner than later. New pro writer hired for Ep2 script unlike the non-pro lazy @$$ (yours truly) they had to wait for in Ep1 :)

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I really love female protagonist games with corruption, but where are we going here? Hannah is a fun-loving, everybody-loves-her, pill-popping, girl with absolutely no filter. Obviously, there is nothing to corrupt (and it isn't in one of the descriptions, anyway), so how can blackmail be a factor since everyone knows how she is and loves her anyway? She drank Champagne and whatever pink power pills those were, and she knows she is going to get high, but goes out anyway and then can't remember anything the next morning. Why is she shocked at the photo? I am hoping the story settles down and gets a little gravity, because Hannah is one of the stupidest females I have seen in a long time and she doesn't have naivete' or innocence as an excuse.
Hmm seems like your definition of gravity is firmly planted in cookie cutter I need my females naive & innocent, this game and real life not going to be very enjoyable for you unfortunately.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
fan sig:
View attachment 810223 View attachment 810224
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/826678_hfr-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/826679_hfr-01.gif
Very cool! :love:

Game over with a first choice. Didnt expect that defend yourself will translate into kick in the face. :ROFLMAO:
It was just an extreme example of that choice will have consequences. People didnt understand it and got hung up on it. Choices later in game wont end it.

Congrats 4 Honourable Mention, Dev!

View attachment 970378
Thanks!

any news ?
some news on there
There is a detailed Devlog on . There were problems with the writer last year that got sorted out by hiring a professional writer by the end of the year. I started doing the renders for episode 2 in January and they are currently 25% done. Sorry i didn't respond earlier, i got upset with some of the early reactions and supporters that already left after just one month, even its clearly stated its a passion project done in my free time while working full-time.

Last edited:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Ep 2 in progress. Game is not a full time project, just a passion project hence the delay. Dev doing their best to get Ep 2 out sooner than later. New pro writer hired for Ep2 script unlike the non-pro lazy @$$ (yours truly) they had to wait for in Ep1 :)
Oh shit. I did not realize it was a passion project.:oops: My apologies to X3rr4

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Very cool! :love:

It was just an extreme example of that choice will have consequences. People didnt understand it and got hung up on it. Choices later in game wont end it.

Thanks!

There is a detailed Devlog on . There were problems with the writer last year that got sorted out by hiring a professional writer by the end of the year. I started doing the renders for episode 2 in January and they are currently 25% done. Sorry i didn't respond earlier, i got upset with some of the early reactions and supporters that already left after just one month, even its clearly stated its a passion project done in my free time while working full-time.
Can't wait for the new update. One of my fav games :love:

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
Great characters, artwork. Any chance you could create a female character with long legs and a small tight butt?

Reactions: Udayana

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Keeping in mind this game is a passion project for the Dev
However, having less than a 100 patrons is a big red flag.
Seeing how we're now in April, that's another red flag imo :HideThePain:
Gotta give patrons more than just the typical pics and vid clips. Gonna keep an open mind...for now

Reactions: ggspeed

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
You can complain as much as you want. I am not doing this VN for you. I am doing it for me, because i like doing art. Either you like what i do or you don't. But reading complains instead of getting supported surely does not accelerate the process. :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes