McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
the update is basically done. but i decided to add a few more scenes. it is in the tuning phase. after it will be given to a few friends/testers and then to my patrons. you pirates are at the very end of the line :LOL:
Hi, Congrats for your superb work. It is not called piracy. Promotion could be consider probably a more appropriate term. KR

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hi, Congrats for your superb work. It is not called piracy. Promotion could be consider probably a more appropriate term. KR
I would support that statement, if the uploaders would give the creators a chance to make it exclusive to their supporters for at least for small period of time.

Reactions: Ass Fan and McZoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I would support that statement, if the uploaders would give the creators a chance to make it exclusive to their supporters for at least for small period of time.
I absolutely agree with you. This should be the regular practice.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Wonderful job! I hope it will not be abandoned, and albeit slowly, it will be completed.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Wonderful job! I hope it will not be abandoned, and albeit slowly, it will be completed.
Hanna: Futile Resistance - Episode 2 just got released to "Dedicator" Patrons:

@ F95 uploaders if you want this game to continue please don't leak it. It will publicity uploaded after a short period.

Jigong523

Jul 12, 2019
Hanna: Futile Resistance - Episode 2 just got released to "Dedicator" Patrons:

@ F95 uploaders if you want this game to continue please don't leak it. It will publicity uploaded after a short period.
Can't wait

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I did several comics and another short story game since the release of the first episode. How many comics, games and updates did you release?
So just because i don't make games/comics etc.. i cant say anything? that makes no sense whatsoever.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
So just because i don't make games/comics etc.. i cant say anything? that makes no sense whatsoever.
If you don't wanna support then just get outta here nobody asked you.
And also, where you waiting all these days to post this comment? Cause the update haven't come to f95zone yet, only way you could know is if you were following the devs work.

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
What she means is that she releases other stuff than just the game to her patreons, and very good stuff I might say.

Like many devs around here, the game alone doesn't sustain its creator who needs to have a real job, so it takes time. Not anyone can own a render farm and work full time on a game.

So if you don't have anything nice to say, I suggest you wait for a couple of weeks that the game is released to everyone !

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes