X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hot Ice

check out these 12 super hot Hanna & Tera images!

Full-HD

hot-ice.jpg

laeg15

May 24, 2021

Unlocked
Hanna: Futile Resistance - Episode 2
See how the story of Hanna and Mimi continues.
PC:
Mega
Workupload

Mac:
Mega
Workupload

Android Universal:
Mega
Workupload

Android arm64-v8a:
Mega
Workupload

Android armeabi-v7a:
Mega
Workupload

Android x86_64:
Mega
Workupload

if u leak links please correct them if developer placed them badly :cool:

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I think people are misinterpreting that scene with Hannah and 3 black figures as interracial. That's just a standard fill in when an author doesn't want to render a character and is pretty common (since rending background characters can be a waste if you don't have large GPU capacity).

Why do people expect a game with an f-protag who starts the game with a boyfriend to not even fuck the boyfriend? Are you that insecure in your own masculinity? Come on. Plus the boyfriend in f-protag corruption games is important because they are usually the anchor to what is "normal".

I do wish in episode 1 Hannah had a choice in between kill a bum and let him assault her. Maybe..a slap? Like a normal person? It is a little weird playing an f-protag corruption style game where the protag is already a slut because if she is willing in episode 1 to let her "uncle" eat her out and has a drunk gangbang where does the story go from here? How does it boil up? Not that all games need a constant acceleration but it'll be curious to see how the author handles it.

Maybe too much of a kinetic novel for some peoples taste. I don't mind where things are going right now I would choose things pretty similarly because I like start off slutty as f-protag but then latter turn it around or dial it back so while the lack of any meaningful choices might not bother me now it probably will in the future if the author continues to make the choice "slut who fucks for her iphone" and "slut who fucks for her iphone and cums" without giving you any choice to refuse or even be reluctant.

Good quality renders though and a very unique looking MC.

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
What is wrong with ren'py developers that put video loops in that ignore the sound settings? It's *incredibly* annoying to get blasted by random moaning loops.

Reactions: Trash_sombra11

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Female protag games 101
Step 1 - Give the girl the IQ of a brick.
Step 2 - Make her lust after everything with a dick.
Step 3 - Profit????
If you think Hanna is a slut and has no IQ, you simply don't understand the story.

Dev please don't listen to these whiners
I love it how they complain when they get something for free :LOL:

What you guys don't understand is, that i do this game for me. You either like it and support it to get new episodes or you don't.

513352546341879808.png

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If you think Hanna is a slut and as no IQ, you simply don't understand the story.

I love it how they complain when they get something for free :LOL:

What you guys don't understand is, that i do this game for me. You either like it and support it to get new episodes or you don't.

View attachment 1257660
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...well..you know but hey you can make it however you want its your story and yours alone its just that most people see it for what it is.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes