TG2077

Dec 8, 2020
Hi, I just started playing this game. I have a question plz can anyone tell Mimi's relationship with Hanna and Pete???
Because she was sitting on Pete's penis when Hanna entered home but yet she didn't React like it was normal and at
night when Mimi masturbated Hanna Pete saw but didn't reacted. I got Confused Mimi act like child but from her face
and body she doesn't look Teen. I'm stop playing so i can know basic Who is she????
one more this the first choice doesn't it was just extreme??? either this or quit
At the start of the game it says "you will make all the important decisions for her"
All decisions will have consequences" and yet don't have option if MC want to get Licked in Movie theater.
i'm pausing this game until plz someone give me a general idea. Game is very good Just the way MC don't have choice to stop someone
in some scenes is breaking immersion. they act like i don't know something is off. But this is a good game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLord2

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Depending on episode one, First i thought this is a blackmail story in this game, where girls will be forced to do things they don't want first, but then they are trained and become more and more obedient collared girls in further series, but then episode 2 is released, and these girls then like.. Yeah, these guys blackmailing us, whatever. Let's go walk. It looks like episode 2 doesnt have any connection to first one D: But i'll look into that anyway:)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hi, I just started playing this game. I have a question plz can anyone tell Mimi's relationship with Hanna and Pete???
Because she was sitting on Pete's penis when Hanna entered home but yet she didn't React like it was normal and at
night when Mimi masturbated Hanna Pete saw but didn't reacted. I got Confused Mimi act like child but from her face
and body she doesn't look Teen. I'm stop playing so i can know basic Who is she????
one more this the first choice doesn't it was just extreme??? either this or quit
At the start of the game it says "you will make all the important decisions for her"
All decisions will have consequences" and yet don't have option if MC want to get Licked in Movie theater.
i'm pausing this game until plz someone give me a general idea. Game is very good Just the way MC don't have choice to stop someone
in some scenes is breaking immersion. they act like i don't know something is off. But this is a good game.
Mimi is Hanna's younger sister.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
for what are the decisions when the outcomes are almost the same? are they for the future events? for example i go in to the office i go and write mimi that i need her help so and can decide if i want more time to spend with pete. but the scene is the same and than i thought maybe if i don´t do that the scene in the bathroom don´t happen. but its still happen. another i say no to the old man but he finger her anyway. only thing you can prevent from happen is you don´t cum from him. so for what are the decission good?

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
for what are the decisions when the outcomes are almost the same? are they for the future events? for example i go in to the office i go and write mimi that i need her help so and can decide if i want more time to spend with pete. but the scene is the same and than i thought maybe if i don´t do that the scene in the bathroom don´t happen. but its still happen. another i say no to the old man but he finger her anyway. only thing you can prevent from happen is you don´t cum from him. so for what are the decission good?
You guys are very impatient. The decisions made in Ep1 really don't have any consequences. Therefore there is a start from Ep2 button. The decision in Ep1 in the subway was just to demonstrate what can happen. I really don't understand why people get so hung up on that. Oh no she got groped. Cry me a river.

Decisions made in Ep2 changing mostly the dialogues, but will influence the story in Episode 3.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
oh and shouldn´t it have the tag multiple protagonist since we see scenes with other persons and make decisions for them?

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
You guys are very impatient. The decisions made in Ep1 really don't have any consequences. Therefore there is a start from Ep2 button. The decision in Ep1 in the subway was just to demonstrate what can happen. I really don't understand why people get so hung up on that. Oh no she got groped. Cry me a river.

Decisions made in Ep2 changing mostly the dialogues, but will influence the story in Episode 3.
didn´t mean to offend you. that answer good enough for me. it just felt like yeah we make decissions but they don´t do much.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hanna has ugly face. :(

i am surprised that a guy makes such a comment out of nowhere and complains more about her totally fine face than over her green swamp thing hair. (sorry but thats personally the only thing that bothers me about her look. but i am not a fan of "unnatural hair colours" in general. but otherwise she looks totally fine. maybe not as a goddess - like the dev see herself - but otherwise totally fine and still natural in a sinful curvy way which way to uncommon for whatever reason

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Just make the game a "kinetic novel" if you gonna make so much useless choices
Just delete your account if you gonna make such useless comments.

didn´t mean to offend you. that answer good enough for me. it just felt like yeah we make decissions but they don´t do much.
For example, depending on if Hanna liked Mr Bishop's advances or not, their next encounter will be completely different.

Last edited:

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
For example, depending on if Hanna liked Mr Bishop's advances or not, their next encounter will be completely different.
just would have been nice to avoid him completly like don´t sit on his lap in the first place. or if he touches her slap him in the face. you write her so that the player think she is a tough woman. than let her act like that.

• Red Heart

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
just would have been nice to avoid him completly like don´t sit on his lap in the first place. or if he touches her slap him in the face. you write her so that the player think she is a tough woman. than let her act like that.
Hanna sat on his lap to fulfill her garlic plan.

Decisions in my game are not based on avoid stuff or not, but influence future story development. Other games handle this differently. If you don't like how this game works, just leave it alone.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
It is a fun game, I do not see it as something very deep and that it puts you inside a character or a story. It is more like the adventures of a carefree girl who does not worry about her reputation or "who will say", not even what her fiancé thinks of her. (like steam italian movies from the 80's but without the catholic blame or shame)
I am sure that with the following updates the fun will continue and the plot will become more integrated, or maybe not, but we will surely continue enjoying it.
this game is a good prospect for patrone

Last edited:

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Just delete your account if you gonna make such useless comments.

I would liked more if the character look was more like an alpha, silver back, senior male

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
the renders look really nice, i have one question, the tags says incest (hinted) what does that means? is there incest or not? and if so is there a landlady? thanks!

Feb 12, 2018
Nah just ignore the haters. There will always be some kids who don't understand that no one is forcing them to play a game or that no one cares what they think how things should be done in their opinion.

I love your game so far, just discovered it yesterday and it is mighty fine and fun to watch the development :)

Can't wait for more to come!

Feb 12, 2018
the renders look really nice, i have one question, the tags says incest (hinted) what does that means? is there incest or not? and if so is there a landlady? thanks!
Like he said earlier on this same page, Mimi is Hanna's little sister and they already had some "harmless fun" ;)

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes