Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of A Shade of Pink - Chapter.1-2
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
Thanks! You're referencing the wrong game in your post, but the link is indeed for Happenstance.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkAssassin

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
stuck the game with the girl on the bus, i couldn't find the solution to it, i think the best solution is Delete games!!! some wise guy think that the more difficult a sex game is the better it is (sorry my english)

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
stuck the game with the girl on the bus, i couldn't find the solution to it, i think the best solution is Delete games!!! some wise guy think that the more difficult a sex game is the better it is (sorry my english)
Start again and don't use the Tab button to skip convos, just click through them until you reach that part, that was the problem for me.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This many updates in and we finally got to see the girl on the banner that everyone wondered about.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
From what game is the girl in your profile pic?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
so, the last two updates, squeeze them into one, and you have what in my opinion would be one fairly boring but reasonably sized update. Yes fine, they both added some much need info and a slice of character progression but I seriously am beginning to feel this dev is beginning to milk it, which is a pity. It will be 3 updates from this that I will look at this game again, and if it hasn't moved forward, I will

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Alice should be a must in every update for me she is the best thing about this game :love:

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
That was an underwhelming update for sure. I'm really questioning why the developer even released it rather than just adding it to whatever is gonna be in the next update.

Reactions: Qwerfy and J0150

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Whew lads, can we talk about how fucking creepy it was when the game auto-input Drake into my character's name field. That's not fucking okay.
This was posted a year ago but jesus. Every computer has a folder with whatever username you chose as its name. It doesn't take some genius h4xzor to grab your username and use it as your default name in-game.

Reactions: KiraJames

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I know the Game is no Haremsimulator, but i wonder how does the GF tolerate someone else fuk with MC? or how does she react if she finds out?

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes