ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
is there any walkthrough for this? Im stuck right after the chapter 1 in bus scene for rollback but idk what to do

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
As the game's still early in its development, and there seems like there'll be rough scenes in it, have you thought about implementing a pet name system for the girls in the game, @taekopan? Like the one used in Depraved Awakening, where the various girls will ask the MC if he wants them to call him a certain name, such as "sir" or something similar?

Reactions: Canto Forte

taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
There are already placeholders for both pet names and nicknames.
As the game's still early in its development, and there seems like there'll be rough scenes in it, have you thought about implementing a pet name system for the girls in the game, @taekopan? Like the one used in Depraved Awakening, where the various girls will ask the MC if he wants them to call him a certain name, such as "sir" or something similar?
Yes, there are already placeholders in the game for pet names both MC and girls, what you call them and what they call you.

As an aside, Alpha Build 4 will be released soon. My internet has very crappy upload speeds.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There are already placeholders for both pet names and nicknames.

Yes, there are already placeholders in the game for pet names both MC and girls, what you call them and what they call you.

As an aside, Alpha Build 4 will be released soon. My internet has very crappy upload speeds.
seeing the log, this update is only fix and some improvement in the gameplay, there is no story or renders added right?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after she pinches you..non-stop total freezes..reload just to TRY and move one like of text further..often useless..new install no old saves etc etc...

taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
seeing the log, this update is only fix and some improvement in the gameplay, there is no story or renders added right?
Oh, forgot to add that, sorry. There is new content.

after she pinches you..non-stop total freezes..reload just to TRY and move one like of text further..often useless..new install no old saves etc etc...
This is Elise pinching the MC scene infront of the library, right? Freezes like the game is non-reponsive?

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Happenstance [Alpha Build 4] [Undertow Games] - Original Size: 823.89MB
Download win Improved Quality (218.3MB):
Download Win LOW quality (104.51MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well Alice is one cute little firecracker :love: also glad to see it's become more story based much better without all those annoying QTE'S

Reactions: botc76

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Postponed this game for a few updates. But wow, I am very interested. Normally you skip through games, but this one wants you to pay attention. Afraid I miss something, must pay attention. Great models and interesting characters and story..... one of my top. Hope this game get regular updates. Writing and interactions seem genuine, rare to see. Only the best games have that.

(interested in blue haired girl in poster)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes