McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Come unglued is the name of chapter 1

It was working great all through the prologue and then on day 3 of chapter 1
image 'ch1_mtbstop_a2' not found
- then it all went to shit. Character images disappeared then instead of the classroom got stuck in the hall outside it where the teacher was floating in the air. Backgrounds disappeared. Rollbacks. Really unfortunate.

I'd still say this is worth checking out. The prologue and 1st couple of days looked great, interesting story, well written, nice animations, the girls :love: but needs some fixing day 3 onwards

Reactions: Canto Forte

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
Yeah, New "update" has a LOT of missing images and errors. Probably wait for a patch before downloading. I stopped playing 5 min into the update due to errors.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
To unglue a bit smaller one...
Happenstance [Come Unglued Demo] [Undertow Games] (854 mb rar pc original)

176 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I think the paths/names for a lot of the images are wrong, I don't imagine the dev forgot to put half the images in the game so they're probably misspelt or in the wrong place and that's why they aren't showing correctly

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... where did those 32 MB of surplus go from version alpha 4 on page 8?
Is that past version even worth a shot?

Reactions: Mormont

· NILA ·

Jun 3, 2019
Anyone else got startled right after the bus transition? I mean, I'm not easily startled but the immediate transition plus the sound made me freaked out a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes