tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Havent looked for this game for a while, cause of mini games was so terrible, but thought I wanted to give it a look today and he made it so you can skip it YAYY!! thumbs up!! cause it is a really nice game now! :D I got errors too but started over and it runs fluently. Great game! :D

Edit: ok a few images was missing later on, but that can be fixed :p

Edit: Edit: ok A LOT is missing and in the wrong place :D but can still be fixed :p

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
great game but a lot of bugs... :cautious:
after the phone call from Elise game goes to shit, dev please fix this :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ghaster69

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
To many images, either not linked properly or missig when continuing of with saves. While some files are located in folders, not all of the images are present in the crunched version.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's ambitious project, but it is way too large for one person to handle on their own. Updating this game to keep the same quality that he's trying to create would require a team of people.

The story is great so far, the characters and events are actually rather well done. Even if the mini games are slightly frustrating, they are at least well justified in the game world.

I really just hope this dev is able to see that this project is too large for just one person.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Liking this one so far. The gimmicks and gameplay are cool. I have them turned off for now but can appreciate how fresh and unique the concepts are. And yes, whoever designed Elly is just a genius.

Edit- Worked great up until after the stranger goes after you in your dream about Alex and Nat. Woke up, started walking to bus stop, and images just don't load. One or two here or there. Lots of content still going on for text....but no pictures.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is it possible that many of the complaints are because the update is using the same folder as the previous release. If you have the old folder lying around and the extraction process merges the old with the new, that could cause a mess.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Could it be that you need to restart playing (again), in this new version? My saves don't work.

Edit: never mind. I tried loading saves from an older version than the prior version. I just wasn't paying attention. Saves from the version, prior to the newest version do work.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
There's something wrong with this Come Unglued Demo version. After the scene with the nude bald guy sitting on the pavement, the picture of the sitting guy doesn't go away, anymore. Later on in the game big shaded 2d images keep messing up the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
There's something wrong with this Come Unglued Demo version. After the scene with the nude bald guy sitting on the pavement, the picture of the sitting guy doesn't go away, anymore. Later on in the game big shaded 2d images keep messing up the scenes.
Me too. First bug I encountered. Was great until then. bug.jpg

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hmm... I could get used to this. :rolleyes: OTOH, maybe not. I'll wait for a bugfix.
bug1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mormont

mespidey

Aug 16, 2018
Hmm... I could get used to this. :rolleyes: OTOH, maybe not. I'll wait for a bugfix.
View attachment 343902
I face the same issue. Same image persists for the entire bit in the class, and then the screen goes completely black when I take Ellie to meet the family. A bugfix is needed. Great game so far, though. The different approach with QTEs is so refreshing, and the music really complements the game and the setting of the scenes.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

I thought the game was really fun until the UI turned to shit and I couldn't load images for the remainder of the game.

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
This game is dark so far... Playing individual who seems to be stuck in time, and has certain intentions to be made. Will he be ready to fully commit, whenever he knows that they are watching him... He always hears Elise voice about him and she can still make it think it about and also preaching his body when she's so close to his heart...

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
That part ''Yeah, but I don't think he deserves it. Hmmm?''... ''Yeah, now that you mentioned it. He doesn't deserve it!'' Got me shit in my pants for real...

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes