taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
UPDATE:

i am so very sorry for the lack of communication. I just got back two days ago from the hospital due to dengue fever. I didn't even know adults could get this. How I got this is a fucking mystery as my house is virtually mosquito free. Those were the worst moments of my life. I literally thought I was going to die. Thankfully I was admitted to the hospital before my palette started dropping. For those in the pacific area, monsoon season is upon us. Take precautions against mosquitoes.

I will upload a new demo build soon. It's still uploading. There was some sort of bug with the packager causing some folders to be skipped. Redid the entire build distribution script to fix this.

TLDR: New build will be up tonight err day. Depending where you're from.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
UPDATE:

i am so very sorry for the lack of communication. I just got back two days ago from the hospital due to dengue fever. I didn't even know adults could get this. How I got this is a fucking mystery as my house is virtually mosquito free. Those were the worst moments of my life. I literally thought I was going to die. Thankfully I was admitted to the hospital before my palette started dropping. For those in the pacific area, monsoon season is upon us. Take precautions against mosquitoes.

I will upload a new demo build soon. It's still uploading. There was some sort of bug with the packager causing some folders to be skipped. Redid the entire build distribution script to fix this.

I feel your pain. We had a 4th of July cookout and my sundress offered no protection mosquitoes raped me all up down my arms, legs and thighs. I know it can't compare to yours but it was brutal. :cry:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
UPDATE:

I hope yo have a quick recovery from that. I haven't had that one, but I had Lyme disease that was not caught early enough to not damage my body.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
UPDATE:

Most important part: You are feeling better.

Reactions: Canto Forte

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Glad it was caught in time and you are on the mend.

About 100 million people a year get dengue, and about 1 in 20 of those get severe versions. So you know there are 4 types of dengue fever, so you can get it 4 times in your life. Keep safe.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Glad it was caught in time and you are on the mend.

About 100 million people a year get dengue, and about 1 in 20 of those get severe versions. So you know there are 4 types of dengue fever, so you can get it 4 times in your life. Keep safe.
I mean do we really NEED mosquitoes?

Reactions: ontach

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Happenstance [Come Unglued Demo] [Undertow Games] (952 mb rar pc original)

176 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4 (BAS@f95zone)

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I'm so confused about the past updates, there was "alpha" then "demo unglued" and now it's "demo". What is new in the game from like 2 updates back?

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
is it just me or is his dick hanging kinda low for his body in the 4th or so screenshot? i'm not normally one for petergazing, but that detail jumped out at me when i was perusing the shots

mespidey

Aug 16, 2018
UPDATE:

Good to know it didn't escalate to dangerous levels, the palette drop. Pomegranates will help you get back vitality. Take care, and thanks for the upload. Really love this game!

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes