Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I still have that random old guy sitting down in the middle of the screen :unsure: and a few errors here and there but pressing ignore does the trick. Was hoping for a bit more of the teacher shame we haven't had much content with her yet

Reactions: ltpika

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
still after playing this game numerous times have zero idea about that circle that flashes red...i'm too old for your new fangled yoot shenanigans
meh..dosnt matter..game continuously freezes..so not worth trying to figure it out anyways...
Might not be freezing. Sometimes you have to find the part of the image to move forward like clicking on their face or ass. It highlights the area when you mouse over. I didn't come across any tiny search for the magic pixel, but instead it was usually the whole face or a body on screen.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Might not be freezing. Sometimes you have to find the part of the image to move forward like clicking on their face or ass. It highlights the area when you mouse over. I didn't come across any tiny search for the magic pixel, but instead it was usually the whole face or a body on screen.
no..it froze..had to reload holding shift and change the render..it played fine after that..but..the game is not my cuppa tea..so i shall depart these halls for other pastures

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy grazing the Elizee Champs up and high in the Appalachian wilderness ... good game huntin'!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Taekopan, would it be possible to keep a longer changelog on the OP? Admittedly, I'm an idiot, but I can't tell how many versions away what I previously downloaded is from the current version, let alone how much content has changed or been added since. It would be easier to tell if your newest changes were listed above past ones instead of having a previous changelog deleted and replaced entirely. Right now, it feels like "fixing Elise's eyes" isn't enough reason to download the new version (at least, not for me).

Version labels especially become confusing when your versioning keeps changing format — btw, where does a "demo" build fit in conjunction with Alpha and Beta? Is the "Come Unglued" demo different from what your Patreon shows as simply "Demo"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rico Caramba
Nov 24, 2018
I love the setting. Great and unique (or at least rare) idea to make Renpy's rollback feature into part of the game. The only thing I disliked was the choice of the space bar as key to spam, since this can cause problems if the player (I had to roll back quite a few slides *cough*) does not stop bashing it like an idiot in time. Having to spam 'E's or 'T's (keys not used by Renpy) on other times made a lot more sense to me. Love the teasing done by the choice of clothes for the girls. Cannot wait to continue playing.

@ taekopan :
I just finished playing version 1.05 (normal version, not compressed, zip name is "Happenstance Update 1.05-pc.zip", played on Linux 64bit) and had the in the OP mentioned occasional bug with the old man appearing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would it help you to get two saves from the moment before and the moment after it happens? If that's the case, I happen to have them prepared already.

taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Taekopan, would it be possible to keep a longer changelog on the OP? Admittedly, I'm an idiot, but I can't tell how many versions away what I previously downloaded is from the current version, let alone how much content has changed or been added since. It would be easier to tell if your newest changes were listed above past ones instead of having a previous changelog deleted and replaced entirely. Right now, it feels like "fixing Elise's eyes" isn't enough reason to download the new version (at least, not for me).

Version labels especially become confusing when your versioning keeps changing format — btw, where does a "demo" build fit in conjunction with Alpha and Beta? Is the "Come Unglued" demo different from what your Patreon shows as simply "Demo"?
I will take this to heart next update. The Alpha builds where the old ones where features and mechanics was changed through and through. It was unstable phase as it were. The demo build is the one after the alpha builds. This update takes after the Demo build. "Come Unglued" is the title of chapter one. Demo is just a tag. The demo build released here and on patreon is the same.

taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I love the setting. Great and unique (or at least rare) idea to make Renpy's rollback feature into part of the game. The only thing I disliked was the choice of the space bar as key to spam, since this can cause problems if the player (I had to roll back quite a few slides *cough*) does not stop bashing it like an idiot in time. Having to spam 'E's or 'T's (keys not used by Renpy) on other times made a lot more sense to me. Love the teasing done by the choice of clothes for the girls. Cannot wait to continue playing.

@ taekopan :
I just finished playing version 1.05 (normal version, not compressed, zip name is "Happenstance Update 1.05-pc.zip", played on Linux 64bit) and had the in the OP mentioned occasional bug with the old man appearing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would it help you to get two saves from the moment before and the moment after it happens? If that's the case, I happen to have them prepared already.
Thanks for this. I found the problem. Will be fixed next update.

Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I will take this to heart next update. The Alpha builds where the old ones where features and mechanics was changed through and through. It was unstable phase as it were. The demo build is the one after the alpha builds. This update takes after the Demo build. "Come Unglued" is the title of chapter one. Demo is just a tag. The demo build released here and on patreon is the same.
Thanks for the clarification. It makes a lot more sense now. (y)

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Good game, also i certain that the teacher can read minds, since the player was saying how hot the teacher was in his mind and the teacher simply said ''thanks for the output mr zeid''

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Definitely a more interesting and innovative usage of Renpy than most games; can't think of many that did this (aside from the infamous DDLC) and the melding of game and "power" is a good hook

Looking forward to seeing more updates of this

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes