GusGlans

Jun 20, 2017
On installation my anti-virus program gave malware alert. First time this happened with games from this forum!

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Oh my, what a story. Very interesting plot, beautiful characters and lots of game playing elements. Not just a erotic slide show. This might be the only game here that I'm not disappointed if we not get to boink mom ;)(hope that happens)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Finally tried this game again, and now that I can skip the mini games, I can definitely say I enjoyed it more. Maybe I'm just too slow for them or something lol. Really unique game though, but I had a blast with it.

I have something not unlocked.

View attachment 377495
Yeah, I've got the same one locked on mine. Still trying to figure out what I could have done differently.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out, you have to pick light canoodling when you get to this option with her at the school.

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Finally tried this game again, and now that I can skip the mini games, I can definitely say I enjoyed it more. Maybe I'm just too slow for them or something lol. Really unique game though, but I had a blast with it.

Yeah, I've got the same one locked on mine. Still trying to figure out what I could have done differently.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out, you have to pick light canoodling when you get to this option with her at the school.

Ah ok, so it is supposed to stay closed.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Great game. One of my favorites :) thank you very much, taekopan!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A nice update was good to see all the girls get some content together, never had any issues or errors arise either (y) certainly a step in the right direction can't wait for some more of Alexa.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
What version is the patch for? Not v1.15, but the version the patch is for? The version I have is v1.05.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Terrible. Sorry. The bus changes from left hand to right hand drive. Really lousy details. No not for me.
If you are serious about this you are incredibly, almost unbelievably over the top petty-minded.
How on god's great earth could one small, stupid mistake make you miss out on a whole game, which really, really is one of the good ones on this site?

Frankly, it baffles my mind how anyone could be so finicky and I'm really not trying to insult you here, I just really, absolutely don't get it.

You've got a rather unique story, nice looking ladies, rather good writing, if you are into mini-games it even has some good ones of those, but also offers the option to completely skip them.
There's not much more one could ask for.

Reactions: OzBrit and woj_tec

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
If you are serious about this you are incredibly, almost unbelievably over the top petty-minded.
How on god's great earth could one small, stupid mistake make you miss out on a whole game, which really, really is one of the good ones on this site?

Frankly, it baffles my mind how anyone could be so finicky and I'm really not trying to insult you here, I just really, absolutely don't get it.

You've got a rather unique story, nice looking ladies, rather good writing, if you are into mini-games it even has some good ones of those, but also offers the option to completely skip them.
There's not much more one could ask for.
But that bus though...

Reactions: botc76
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes