2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
Mod Update please ?

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
The Patreon page is back. He also made a Boosty page just in case.

Reactions: herlam

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
CaizerToday at 6:13 AM
Everyone,

Hey guys. After what happend on Patreon (they delete my page and account bcs of sanctions) I decide to make more pages for the game. For now Im working on other pages, but it's very hard to make it workable (earnings problems). Hope some of you can subscribe on Boosty somehow, it's very important right now, but only if you can. And please share this link, because we need to bring back peoples and start working again. Big thank you that you still stay with me!

1711125641562.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
Need to update the mods to the new version.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
We are back!

I hope they will not do this again. But we stay there, don't worry guys. I don't know how long this page will be, but I figure out something if this happen again.

Also please sub on my Boosty page to be sure we will stay together even if Patreon do this again:

Reactions: linus.quotes

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
There's no way... it's been 5 fucking years bro, I was still in highschool and I comeback to this to see there's still nothing yet ? Jesus christ, people that pays for this must not be right in the head

Reactions: Chicha
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes